10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Neeraj

When he gets the ball, he always makes the right decision. Always. It's ridiculous how underrated that ability is, and not many people aside from Barca fans who watch him day in and day out understand such intricate parts of his game. Not to mention, people keep going on about how Suarez receives the ball with his back to the defender (losing the ball more times than not in the process or just falling down) - Messi does this better than anyone else. Just see how he controls the ball under pressure, especially considering he isn't a big guy. His ball retention is the best I've ever seen. Aside from that, his game was exceptional, as usual.

God I love this guy.

CatalinR10

We've ALL seen the slow-mo replays where he either shoots the ball or controls it and seen he's got a big dick in his pants. He cannot hide it anymore and nor should he . It's not a surprise him and Paulinho get together on the field so well and had that instant connection.

Just look at this

messi.gif

No wonder latelly CR comes to chit chat with Messi on random bullshit. A big dick is irresistible for women and gay people . Antonella should seriously keep an eye on CR.

CYdSpDsWkAAM7Tz.png

We've all seen Cr saluting Antonella at the bdor galla and thought he was just being polite but in reality he was trying to get his hand at Messi's pants as close as possible. Neymar being the bitch he is, already knew what Cr was up to and was clearly filled with jealousy.

Ripsta

We've ALL seen the slow-mo replays where he either shoots the ball or controls it and seen he's got a big dick in his pants. He cannot hide it anymore and nor should he . It's not a surprise him and Paulinho get together on the field so well and had that instant connection.

Just look at this

messi.gif

Weird post...

Probably highlights his secret though - no boxers = quicker than everyone else, aerodynamics an all that init.

MagIX

right, I think is not easy for him to admit (considering their friendship) that we are better without the brazilian capricious diva

Windhook

I doubt any shots were fired. Messi respects Neymar and he is wise enough to balance his words, enough to not stir controversy. All he said was, we are weaker in attack and better in defence without Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans