10 - Lionel Messi - v5

M

MessiCam

It’s because Ronaldo scores goals, lots of them too. Other than that Messi plays to a completely different tune than everybody else.

Messi: “I’ve always said that someday I have to play for Newell’s and that is my unrealized dream, but I dont know what will happen in the next years or how I’ll be. I would love it and I hope I can continue playing at this level to get back to Newell's because it's what I dreamed since I was a kid”

He isn't even outright denying to the press that he could to leave the club, imagine what he's thinking privately. Maybe he's just tired of carrying this shit show of a team week in week out, while watching Ronaldo sweep all the hardware and accolades for winning on a better team while doing much less?

There is no reason for Messi not to have signed his contract if he intends on staying here beyond this year and if it's contingent on Barto signing player X, Y and Z you might as well kiss him goodbye as we all know how competent Barto is in the transfer market.

If I were Barto I would be sweating profusely right now, Messi has probably told him in private that there is a good chance he may leave and the longer Barto continues to parrot that stupid "photographer" excuse, the higher the likelihood Messi is gone.

Messi's departure will blindside us and it will be the final nail in the coffin for Barto and his crony board.

Home of Barca Fans