10 - Lionel Messi - v5

D10S_

It's like a curse or something...
Argentina always struggles even though they have a fuck*** amazing team, I can't understand it.
Who lets players like Aguero, Dybala, Higuain, Icardi, Parolo on the bench to play with Benedetto and Gomez? for fuck sake..
Hope you shine one more time little genius.. good luck for tonight!

Last edited:
59d94312d915b259b4000001.jpg

This is the fatass expected to play with Messi in attack. This dude will need an oxygen tank 10 minutes into the game at high altitude.

likeafire

I feel nervous for him, come on Messi!!!

I will be pissed if that Benedetto is playing up front!

I can't see Argentina winning personally mainly because of the high altitude. I have been to a place with high altitude and it's tough to run because of the air. Should be ok for Messi though because he doesn't run that much.

Givenchy

I feel nervous for him, come on Messi!!!

I will be pissed if that Benedetto is playing up front!

I can't see Argentina winning personally mainly because of the high altitude. I have been to a place with high altitude and it's tough to run because of the air. Should be ok for Messi though because he doesn't run that much.

expecting Messi haters to look in briefly with the 'hes so lazy! he barely runs, look at that distance covered!' totally disregarding the altitude and oxygen.

if Argentina don't make it, i wonder what kind of Messi will return to Barca..

Mitchell1978

It's like a curse or something...
Argentina always struggles even though they have a fuck*** amazing team, I can't understand it.
Who lets players like Aguero, Dybala, Higuain, Icardi, Parolo on the bench to play with Benedetto and Gomez? for fuck sake..
Hope you shine one more time little genius.. good luck for tonight!

Argentina doesn't have an amazing team, they have Messi of course and some other talented attackers but a lot of those players are similar and don't seem to be able to gel well together.
In all other areas, defence/midfield/goalkeeping they are very average.

JamDav1982

expecting Messi haters to look in briefly with the 'hes so lazy! he barely runs, look at that distance covered!' totally disregarding the altitude and oxygen.

if Argentina don't make it, i wonder what kind of Messi will return to Barca..

If Messi plays poorly and walks about making little impact he will deserve it.

He played well v Peru and needs to play well again tonight.

Home of Barca Fans