10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Marchisio8

Banned
so basically, this is just another smear campaign against leo, whereas Cr7 evading 150 mil must be kept under wraps. Spain .

Impressive and sad at the same time that you somehow have to bring CR7 in the conversation and it doesn't even slight have anything to do with him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
[tw]867437058121400320[/tw]

:/

This is just bad PR, just give him that contract extension and be done with it. No need to do this kind of nonsense, it makes the club look bad (Barto and Rosell did much worse things to damage of the club). I mean who in the right mind would give such a statement, it is like some tragic accident happened messi and his family. Is Barto really incompetent? Is is true that he said we had a good season.

GetIn

How would you guys rate Leo individually this season in comparison to recent ones?

I would definitely say that he has been a level above 15/16 but still a level below 14/15.

It has to be said that his supporting cast in 14/15 and 15/16 to an extent played much better than they have this season.

Hope to see him back at RW next season with Valverde, we will be able to tell where he's going to play next season based on the first Supercopa match against Real.

bismp

How would you guys rate Leo individually this season in comparison to recent ones?

I would definitely say that he has been a level above 15/16 but still a level below 14/15.

It has to be said that his supporting cast in 14/15 and 15/16 to an extent played much better than they have this season.

Hope to see him back at RW next season with Valverde, we will be able to tell where he's going to play next season based on the first Supercopa match against Real.

Taking into consideration all the circumstances,i think that this was his best season since 12/13

Mitchell1978

Difficult to compare as the team was much better in 14/15 but certainly better then last season.
Incredible season all in all, for me his 5e best (after 14/15, 11/12/, 10/11 & 12/13).

Pedro

La Masia
nah , without a proper midfield he would need to carry the team in at least 10 games in the CL which he can't . I have almost 0 confidence the team will do good next season

Messi's finished the season very strong, I expect him to continue that great form through to next season with the new manager.

Giginho75

in my opinion by now leo has not to show nothing more, because his carreer, his performances and his trophies (personal and with team) speak for him...

but next season will be very very very important for him for a lot of reasons, but mostly for two:

- he must try to win at least another champions league, because he (together all fcb) has to reply to the possible double in CL of madrid (and also for the golden ball)

- he must finish next season in a good shape, because next summer could be his last chance to win world cup with argentina

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Messi's finished the season very strong, I expect him to continue that great form through to next season with the new manager.

of course he'll be fucking amazing , that's no doubt but i have close to 0 confidence for winning la liga or CL

we'll probably spend a lot to get a slightly upgrade over gomes in the mid . Nowadays most of the times i wish he would leave Barcelona for something better. It hurts me to see him do so much for the team while being let down and not appreciated for that ( outside of barca fans ) .

Home of Barca Fans