10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I like how you all resort to the trolling argument when you can't explain away Messi's failures (and success when put in the right context) :lol:

KingLeo10

my exhaustive research in this matter indicates that footy is actually a united fan. ghosts of 09 and 11 much :mascherano:

in all seriousness, you come on out with blanket statements like all time top CL scorer, all time top assist maker / scorer in EU champs or whatever while conveniently omitting context yet push context as your primary argument against Messi. nice try. :messi:

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Not anymore by the looks of it. Now he just seems to be 12 year old die hard madridista using the Xavi-Iniesta argument that not even the most retarded fanboys use anymore.

Iniesta still plays and Neymar-Suarez is a decent substitute for Xavi-Iniesta. How lucky is Messi that he gets to play with a gazillion World Cup-and multi-European Championship winners, one of the top talents the greatest football country in the world (Brazil) has ever produced and one of (if not) the best striker of the past 20 years, a player who many members of this very forum say is better than an absolute all-time great such as R9?

And then you have the gall to imply that the above has nothing to do with what Messi shows as a player with Barca :lol:

Catalan Fan

I like how you all resort to the trolling argument when you can't explain away Messi's failures (and success when put in the right context) :lol:

Remember a few pages ago on this thread ? I moaned about some posters being "young and dumb" ?

Well you're proving my point.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Remember a few pages ago on this thread ? I moaned about some posters being "young and dumb" ?

Well you're proving my point.

Ahh yes, because I really should care about the opinion of someone who makes personal attacks over disagreements with strangers on the internet :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

There's no other word to describe what you're doing other than trolling, and winding us all up because you're overjoyed with our short misery when your team has been swimming in it for almost 2 years now.

I wonder why this is tolerated here, it seemed like you've managed to be quite and fake it for a very long time, but your twitter level interventions of late are some low level shit.

J

Jamie Cal

Footyfan does have a point, though, Ronaldo's goals have been pretty decisive in 2016 when they've come and while Messi has his fair share, particularly in Jan and Feb when he scored all the goals, he didn't get the decisive ones at key times this season.

Also, degrading Ronaldo's goals because they're tap-ins is really stupid.

That said, Footyfan saying "he magically wasn't tired" is a load of shit. He showed desire in this game and against Valencia, but he didn't have legs to burn either.

But also --how simplistic to just look at Messi's goal tally and that's it. The highlight of his game today wasn't his goal, it was his pass to Suarez for the second goal that put the game to bed.

Vlom

Footyfan does have a point, though, Ronaldo's goals have been pretty decisive in 2016 when they've come and while Messi has his fair share, particularly in Jan and Feb when he scored all the goals, he didn't get the decisive ones at key times this season.

Also, degrading Ronaldo's goals because they're tap-ins is really stupid.

That said, Footyfan saying "he magically wasn't tired" is a load of shit. He showed desire in this game and against Valencia, but he didn't have legs to burn either.

But also --how simplistic to just look at Messi's goal tally and that's it. The highlight of his game today wasn't his goal, it was his pass to Suarez for the second goal that put the game to bed.

Saying that Messi can't do shit against team that don't have anyone sent off is the most obvious form of trolling.

And coming up with the all time stats stuff and the players surround him bla bla bla, he's basically saying Messi has done nothing and is capable of nothing without Barça, and + he's on steroids because he wasn't tired today, read his posts well, this is the same stuff you read on RM forums.

Please do not engage in a rational discussion with him on this, he clearly went a-woll.

PS : he's not talking about 2016, but about all time ..

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

Saying that Messi can't do shit against team that don't have anyone sent off is the most obvious form of trolling.

And coming up with the all time stats stuff, he's basically saying Messi has done nothing and is capable of nothing without Barça, and + he's on steroids because he wasn't tired today, read his posts well, this is the same stuff you read on RM forums.

Please do not engage in a rational discussion with him on this, he clearly went a-woll.

Oh, I only saw his post(s) a page back. All of that is obviously bollocks. :lol: It's not even a year since we couldn't get anything started against Bayern, so Messi did it all on his own. And even in lesser cases like the recent Valencia game, Messi pretty much had to do it all for us again while everyone else was really poor/wasteful in attack.

I guess FootyFan knows that and is just trying to get under some of your skins. :neymar:

Vlom

Oh, I only saw his post(s) a page back. All of that is obviously bollocks. :lol: It's not even a year since we couldn't get anything started against Bayern, so Messi did it all on his own. And even in lesser cases like the recent Valencia game, Messi pretty much had to do it all for us again while everyone else was really poor/wasteful in attack.

I guess FootyFan knows that and is just trying to get under some of your skins. :neymar:

That's exactly what he's doing, finally we lost a few games, the rats are seeing a bit of light and feel like they can come out.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I wouldn't be concerned with footy.
He agreed with me on cristiano's thread that cristiano is not an all time great while messi is, couple weeks back, go find it if you will.
That means he's just trolling you guys now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans