10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie

His dribbling isn't good and his finishing isn't good. He's needing a few chances to score.

Passing was better today and helped that his team mates were actually awake.

Total-Football

if i write about messi and what's wrong with him these days i would sound like a broken record .. anyways , excellent passes and he's second to none when it comes to that .. but this is deportivo , against tough teams if you dont equip your vision with effort you wont make it

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
if i write about messi and what's wrong with him these days i would sound like a broken record .. anyways , excellent passes and he's second to none when it comes to that .. but this is deportivo , against tough teams if you dont equip your vision with effort you wont make it

"These days" :lol:

You make it sound like he has been playing poorly for the last 6 months like Mr. Party in Paris himself. He's getting better and better after some bad weeks following the NT break. After the Gijon game on Saturday our team will finally get one week to rest. That will do wonders.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

He was easily our 2nd best player on the field today after Suarez.

Yet, here you are agaaaaaaain, bashing Messi, and Ney is the best in the world .. this is becoming a classic :lol:

Darko

Incredible game, really reassuring that once he gets older he will still be an amazing asset to the team due to his passing.

dakt

He was easily our 2nd best player on the field today after Suarez.

Yet, here you are agaaaaaaain, bashing Messi, and Ney is the best in the world .. this is becoming a classic :lol:

Classic. Saving Neyboy by putting him in the same wagon with Messi.
Neyboy deserved his critics and still isn't nowhere near his "normal" performance.

So Messi did fine today, but I wasn't impressed with Neymar.

Total-Football

"These days" :lol:

You make it sound like he has been playing poorly for the last 6 months like Mr. Party in Paris himself. He's getting better and better after some bad weeks following the NT break. After the Gijon game on Saturday our team will finally get one week to rest. That will do wonders.

well i disagree .. the only time where messi impressed me was the game at the emirates .. he played his heart out , i thought the engine was powered on again i even started praying for our rivals , but than he turned it off after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans