10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneyR10

These are world class athletes!
this fatigue bs excuse is just that! an excuse created by fans!

Elite athletes guys, they aren't your average joes.

Total-Football

the curious case of messi s fatigue.. fatigue in the start of season bacause he played an international tournament.. fatigue during the season because he played too many games.. fatigue after the two months injury period because he lacked the game play.. than fatigued again because of too many games.. lets not start with saving himself for Xxx.. get real cules.. there is something wrong that needs to be adressed.. meanwhile sub messi at the 70 th minute.. the worst step of adressing a problem is denying it

Ritchie

He's playing okay but not involved enough.

Neymar and Suarez forgetting how to play football and midfield not functioning is the problem and makes it easier to shut him down.

Ritchie

You guys have to either choose between a very involved messi who also drifts to the center and midfield to start his play or a more isolated messi who plays on the right wing to provide depth, can't have it all.

He needs to be on the ball in areas where he can hurt the opposition. Getting the ball with 10 defenders packed in front of him miles from goal like Wednesday was pointless.

Creating things for neymar suarez and alba to fuck up every time hurts us too.

raskolnikov

Quite a step up compared to his performances lately but still clearly under par for Messi being Messi.

This, wordt thing is beside Mascherano this version of Messi was still better than the rest of the team. We have way to many players playing badly just now.

Kuchi

he looked alive, but still missed a clear chance at the beginning. We'll have to wait out and see if he decides it's time to step up.

Cirre

Banned
I feel like Messi has changed his playing style from being aggressive to more playmaker with great scoring and chance creating talent. So I think he knows he may by short of juice to be beast, so he wants to create more. Now this is not working because his companions are also playing under par. If Neymar and Suarez were playing good, a walking Messi would've feed them left and right.
I'm not trying to make him look like innocent, because he's not! He's been terrible. I just wonder how much off field things are affecting him.

Hoping the best for him and the rest of the crew.

Jaykob

i don't agree with that
Messi benefited immensely being apart of the greatest team the game has ever seen. But him alone isn't the best ever. Not saying he's garbage, far from it. But not the best ever. A great amazing player without a doubt. He's Jesus, but not GOD
that's the best way i can put it.

Which actual player can you honestly claim was better in the past? Maybe Pele on achievements alone but he played in a league that was no where near as professional.

Total-Football

a vintage messi in the first 25 minutes.. asking for the ball.. moving to the wing and even a couple of dribbles.. than he moved to the middle to hide.. the problem is clear yet nobody wants to see.. its not mental. not tactical nor its technical.. the guy dont have the legs to keep up with his mind.. its a stamina issue.. due to what? god only knows.. he move to the center becaus he knows a player who doesnt challenge (requires some runs) the full back is no use to the team in the wing.. so he moves to the middle.. i catch flack for offering a reasonable solution.. playing up until the 70 minute (knowing it from the start so he wont be afraid of using some nitro)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You solved the case Scherlock, it's the stamina.

765.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans