10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex88bg

Some people don't realize Messi plays 90 mins every match he starts. He has surely been instructed to not chase after players. This is part of his game for years now. His positioning is so perfect and he can walk back to midfield and start plays from there. This also gives the opponents a false sense of being because when he gets it he can dribble multiple players by acceleration or can pick out a perfect thru ball.

His lack of running is of ZERO importance.

+ 1

I am amused how people fail to see this..
And dont think for a second he wouldnt give his all if we were chasing the result.
He is a much smarter player and a stronger charachter than he used to be,he endured so much through his career the good and the bad and prevailed.He is the first total footballer in the history of the sport.
He is GOD.

malvolio

give him a chair for all i care. better yet, make it a cozy sofa. the man plays better than most even in his sleep.

Rk61

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CFf-Gl5bGs

Messi is a very intelligent player, even though he doesn´t always run, he is still able top position himself smartly and create space for himself. And people shouldn´t forget that last year he was the offensive player with the most tackles against Bayern and Real Madrid. If it´s necessary he helps the team in defense and there aren´t many offensive players who are better than him at it.

Edit: I don´t know how to embed the video...but you guys should definitely watch it ;)

Silas

10665669_10153326835966237_266220535071653262_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans