10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalan Fan

Messi's goal vs. Atlético de Madrid

[gfy]LimpingIlliterateAsiandamselfly[/gfy]

Just watch Suarez during that clip, waiting, waiting... we lose the ball for a second... get it back and he instantly moves a yard to receive the ball and lay it on a plate for Messi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi?

tumblr_nunxlfOY7j1sjs0vfo1_500.gif

tumblr_nunxlfOY7j1sjs0vfo2_500.gif

tumblr_nunxlfOY7j1sjs0vfo3_500.gif

tumblr_nunxlfOY7j1sjs0vfo4_500.gif

tumblr_nunxlfOY7j1sjs0vfo5_500.gif

(to be continued...)

Vegeta

You should include Zlatan. Anyway, did Messi score with his left foot? Looks like it... but not very clear.

raskolnikov

People always say, why do you dislike Ronaldo just enjoy him while he plays, true legend with messi etc.

It irks me that he is placed on the same plateau with Messi while the latter is miles above him as a footballer.
Ronaldo is as great a goalscorer as messi is but it ends there. Nowadays even more so than in the past. Like comparing Inzaghi to fenomeno or gerd muller to Cruyff.
Should never even be a discussion, no matter how media pushed it is.

RevoTeller

People always say, why do you dislike Ronaldo just enjoy him while he plays, true legend with messi etc.

It irks me that he is placed on the same plateau with Messi while the latter is miles above him as a footballer.
Ronaldo is as great a goalscorer as messi is but it ends there. Nowadays even more so than in the past. Like comparing Inzaghi to fenomeno or gerd muller to Cruyff.
Should never even be a discussion, no matter how media pushed it is.

But this is obvious, everyone knows it, only that many of them don't want or can't admit it.
That's why I keep saying that the name of Cristiano should never be brought up in Messi's thread, as it's a lack of respect for Leo; it should only be the opposite.

Horatio

You're welcome
This quote is making the rounds:

Reporter: Why didn't You celebrate Torres' goal?

Diego Simeone: "Because I saw Messi warming up."

Is this true? I don't remember Messi warming up around the time Torres scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans