10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusiTheKing

If this was during a boca-river, there would be blood. On the pitch, and the stands.

I guess I can follow the sentiment if it's practically an established unwritten rule never to do anything of the sort and I know these guys don't pass up an opportunity to feel entitled to draw blood, but I still don't see how it is in harmony with the principles of honour and pride, you also hear about. I'm glad we play in Europe.

AnnieSureshot

That dude might have scored with his hand, high as a a kite, but there's still somewhere he's willing to draw a moral line. I like his spirit. :lol:

:facepalm:

El Flaco

Messi's 1st goal vs. Rayo Vallecano

[gfy]MetallicFriendlyAldabratortoise[/gfy]

Messi's 2nd goal vs. Rayo Vallecano

[gfy]LoneLimitedDoe[/gfy]

Messi's 3rd goal vs. Rayo Vallecano

[gfy]MistyCrazyHorsemouse[/gfy]

Last edited:

Ritchie

Penaldo would have got 5 or 6 today. A bit too eager to try and set others up when more likely to score himself (i.e. the Penaldo).

mark1nhu

LOL, our GOAT scores hat tricks even when he doesn't want.

Now seriously, I am pretty satisfied by how he finished his first goal. I was worrying about it on the last weeks...

anguy

WTF was Pique doing as no 9 during Messi's second goal? Started with his forward runs a little early today.

KiX7777

GOAT game
He should be more selfish, he is looking for teammates too often even when he has good chance to score
Could have scored 5 if he wasn't unselfish
He should take all penalties, if he took them all he would be top scorer in league

Hardy

that fucking injury vs Las Palmas...

It's pretty crazy the fact he's in pichichi race with 2 months skipped, and if don't let all these penalty :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans