10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Are there details about his overall nutrition?

Not officially. I read, don't remember where, that Messi's vomits were due to him being allergic to something, and that it could be gluten. He has stopped doing that since he went to the italian dietician.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not officially. I read, don't remember where, that Messi's vomits were due to him being allergic to something, and that it could be gluten. He has stopped doing that since he went to the italian dietician.

Oh, I have a friend who is allergic to gluten and he had the same problem really. Vomiting or just nausea, especially after eating. Stopped happening after he went over to a gluten free diet.

mssarm

Let's face it: he has lost some weight. It is not the only reason he is performing better, but when you are getting your motivation back- you are looking at every aspect that might affect your performance.

His speed is back to his teenage/early 20's levels again too noticed it slowly coming back this season and now he's in perfect physical condition. Has all the strength he got from 2012-2014 with his pre injury speed. Best he's ever been imo.

mssarm

If you are Giorgio Chiellini and you watch this video- how you are going to feel? Especially if you saw couple weeks ago Boateng falling flat on his ass. Defenders playing against Messi have a really tough job man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans