10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

It's interesting to watch Suarez on this Messi Four-dribble+wondergoal video. He is waving for the ball but Messi's successful nutmeg and 4th dribble puts him in such good position to shoot that he puts the ball with high precision in the short corner of the goal. Suarez may have helped Messi's goal by distracting the goalkeeper, obstructing his view. Anyway, it was an absolutely unbelievable goal, starting at the halfway line, at the right wing. Only Messi can pull off a thing like that. But give Bilbao credit for not fouling Messi. Juventus will probably stop him by committing a foul, trading a YC for a goal.

I think he just wanted to get out of the way and create space for a far corner shot, instead he almost fucked it up.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I believe in the laws of physics, there is a reason why can do this, he has a low centre of gravity, excellent ball controll, balance and burst of speed. Lets take Aguero for example, his build is very similiar, why shouldnt he be able to do the same things, or anyone else with similiar builds?

because Messi is D10S, and those players are lesser mortals

Morten

Messi has way better ball control and has great vision,decision making. He also thinks a lot faster than most on the pitch.
The guy is like a prodigy grandmaster

Sure, he does have better ball control than pretty much everyone else bar on form Iniesta. Of course you see the occassional run from the quick dribblers, but he does it much more often and more efficient even if they have just about the same physical capabilities. I use Aguero as my example, Aguero is one of the most similiar to Messi in physical capabilities, and even ball control(though he is not on Messis level), how many times has he done something like this, twice in his career? Aguero is by no means a bad dribler, thats not my point.

Last edited:

draconifire

I believe in the laws of physics, there is a reason why can do this, he has a low centre of gravity, excellent ball controll, balance and burst of speed. Lets take Aguero for example, his build is very similiar, why shouldnt he be able to do the same things, or anyone else with similiar builds?

[tw]604750305545363456[/tw]

NotInHere

Scary that Messi still has a few years left of his prime, makes you wonder on whats to come. This guy is truly one of the best sport figures ever, what amazes more is how humble he is despite doing things like this- that no other player currently in the world can even dream of doing.

Juan03

Goals aside. His vision was superb today as well. I counted 3 good chances he created in the first half.

dakt

Read Juve forums...it's hilarious. :D

"I am starting to panic."
"No, no, No... Get your $#@! together, bro. "
"Well i'm to scared , $#@! this $#@! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans