10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

I've always said he needs a break. He should take off a year, enjoy time with Antonella and Thiago, rest and enjoy life and come back fully rested and fit. Will never happen anyway ...just wishful thinking!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
B170Hs2CcAAjZZh.jpg:large

Almeria a lot more organized than that disheveled mess that is Barca right now.
reedsea.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lufts, you sound mad and bitter. It's OK, I don't take it personally, I know you cant handle that Messi is getting outshined by Ronaldo nowadays.

I'd suggest you to get over it.

I am bitter and mad? Hardly. It is your blatant double-standard that irks me, always judging Messi by the strictest standard possible while giving certain others free passes.

Look, there is a lot of truth in what you said, for the record, in my own opinion Messi has peaked already. It is just that it seems that your sole agenda is to prove why Messi is poor. Why Messi only? Why not the likes of Ronaldo?

Ronaldo is scoring a lot of goals, in this regard yes he is outshining Messi, I don't think anybody is denying that. As long as he scores, he is great, you never bother to put him under the same magnifying glass that you put Messi under as if nothing else matters, whereas in Messi's case, all elements, scoring, passing, running, dribbling, decision-making are analyzed. If this is not blatant hypocrisy, what is?

Seriously, where is the URL to that site?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I've always said he needs a break. He should take off a year, enjoy time with Antonella and Thiago, rest and enjoy life and come back fully rested and fit. Will never happen anyway ...just wishful thinking!

Why does he need a break? He is only 27, he is physically fit. Not playing will not make you better, improving stuff like finishing etc.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
footyfan is just a closet Cristiano fan. Well... not much of a closet anymore, he's covered well before now he just seem doesn't care :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
footyfan is just a closet Cristiano fan. Well... not much of a closet anymore, he's covered well before now he just seem doesn't care :lol:

I wish he would just change that damn avatar to Cristiano the White Knight, at least I know who I am reading. :lol:

hamad138

Banned
I think the decline in dribbling has to do with his body.

In the past he has been thin and super fast

Now he is physically much stronger but slower, so its more difficult to dribble.

Yes Penaldo is outshining Messi ,but I dont care if we win trophys

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

You can't take a year break from Football. If he can't take this anymore(Which im sure is not the case) then he better retire or move on to a new team. Hopefully not ofc.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There is no decline in dribbling either. Bring up all stats comparisons you want. You simply can't dribble a double bank of players, especially when you don't even have a freaking player to link up with.

SeloBarca

Oh his dribbling has definatly declined. Much of it is probably connected to his decline in acceleration and top speed.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Would you guys drop Leo to the bench for one game? He played poorly and If I was Lucho and had at least one ball, I would teach the dictator a little lesson. But again, you just can't predict when he is having a awesome game these days.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Give him a long summer off next summer and he can be late to join the team in the preseason. I hope there is no international footy next summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans