10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
pic_2014-08-09_ENTRENAMENTFCB_12-Optimized.v1407577006.JPG

sabby

What is happening with messi's face ? They seem to be at least 50% bigger than his usual. Could it be some side effect of the growth hormone he had to take in his teens ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What is happening with messi's face ? They seem to be at least 50% bigger than his usual. Could it be some side effect of the growth hormone he had to take in his teens ?

It's normal....... And no.... His injuries and whatever is not side effects of growth hormone he had to take during his teens because he actually had GHD. Never understood the various theories around here and everywhere about things happened as a side effect to his use of HGH at a time he needed it when he was diagnosed with GHD, don't think it even has a scientific basis at all.

AURELIUS

He's part of the rising demographic of evangelicals. I know them when I see them.

Way too many here in the US and it's noticeable

Do they clap their hands often ? :p

Leo should be resting not playing in another testimonial. A good long rest of four to five months is what I prescribe.

sabby

It's normal....... And no.... His injuries and whatever is not side effects of growth hormone he had to take during his teens because he actually had GHD. Never understood the various theories around here and everywhere about things happened as a side effect to his use of HGH at a time he needed it when he was diagnosed with GHD, don't think it even has a scientific basis at all.

I was implicating the growth of his face from the growth hormone, not the injuries. We have actually been lucky that he din't have major injury considering the reckless amount of challenges he faces or the insane amount of time he plays every season.

F

Flavia

I was implicating the growth of his face from the growth hormone, not the injuries. We have actually been lucky that he din't have major injury considering the reckless amount of challenges he faces or the insane amount of time he plays every season.

It's probably the haircut. He used to have longer hair, this new look makes his ears look bigger.

footyfan

Calma, calma

His lack of injuries for so long, on the other hand, could have been facilitated by the growth hormone treatment in his teens. There's not enough research done to determine whether even correcting deficent growth hormone levels leads to increased injury resistance. Messi was only treated to get his growth hormone levels to 'normal' but 'normal' is different for different people. It's not inconceivable that he got an advantage from his treatment. On the other hand, the treatment might also be causing problems as some current research suggests that it reduces exercise capacity.

His face currently looks bigger because he went for an ugly, ultra-short haircut that doesn't suit him. Any guy who gets a hair-cut can figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans