10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

As part of Messi's new contract, he'll not renew his deal with Turkish Airlines, because it's a competitor of Barcelona's shirt sponsor [e3]

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
BBQ party!
2djxa93.jpg

OMG he is too lazy to eat

Gohan

Super Saiyan
smh really? Like even when cameras aren't on him?

if thats the case it must suck for him to wear things that he cannot pick for himself.

To be honest its not like D&G only have a limited stock. It's a huge brand with alot of choices. I wouldn't be sad if I had to wear only D&G for the rest of my life..

BarcaGirl

AS claim today Barca board want to sell Messi for €250m & offered Jorge 10% of fee to sweeten deal. The board considered selling him, filtered by an e-mail which was sent to Messi’s father.

:icon_neutral:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
AS claim today Barca board want to sell Messi for €250m & offered Jorge 10% of fee to sweeten deal. The board considered selling him, filtered by an e-mail which was sent to Messi’s father.

:icon_neutral:

Oh come on not this again, media says that new contract will be revealed upcoming weeks, so this is just impossible especially with ffp rules.

raskolnikov

Anyone else think this is just polictics? ever since Rosell left the rumours and " new " reported by the media has gotten more strange and wrong constantly.

F

Flavia

Funny this new rumor started as soon as rm has almost no shot at the lliga title, and Barça depend on themselves again. madrid press at their best, always trying to destabilize our players :)

JamDav1982

In same article they claim that the Barcelona players are not happy with Messi.

They are trying to unsettle Messi in any way whether it be lies about him and board or him and team mates.

They are shit scared because they know a focused, motivated Messi wins Barca the league.

Trickykid

Funny this new rumor started as soon as rm has almost no shot at the lliga title, and Barça depend on themselves again. madrid press at their best, always trying to destabilize our players :)

Yep, and yet we have culés in here who'll eat blatant crap like that raw. It'll never cease to amaze me how gullible some people are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans