10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

clearly a fake

1289721070_leo-you-stole-my-face.jpg

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Fair enough. It would be very hard to get Kun anyway, though I think he would love to come here.Btw there's nothing wrong with players suggesting things for the club! They are on the pitch after all and can see things maybe the manager and sporting director can't see.

Lomar1o

Fair enough. It would be very hard to get Kun anyway, though I think he would love to come here.Btw there's nothing wrong with players suggesting things for the club! They are on the pitch after all and can see things maybe the manager and sporting director can't see.

i don't have anything against it either, especially when the board is this bad the only thing you can do is push them and make them do what you want, because enough is enough! but some, if not most of the people view it negatively and bashed messi for being arrogant.

anguy

Perhaps a

Neymar - Aguero - Alexis
-----------------------------
----------Messi -----------

Frontline?

Too many attackers and not enough strength and size. Messi would be excellent AM behind 3 strikers, but what to do with other midfielders? Iniesta can play LW, but that that means Neymar on the bench. Fabregas, Xavi, Rafinha woud never see the field. Maybe in few years, if Iniesta's game declines and no great midfielder will replace him, 4-2-1-3 would be a god idea, but today no.

L

linetty

Messi will next week sign renewal. Will earn 20-22M gross, image rights now shared. Duration (2018) and buyout (250M) not changed. [efe]

L

linetty

Why haven't we installed a 1-billion dollar buyout clause yet?
Messi doesnt want it because it isnt needed. He loves Barcelona and won't leave, doesnt care about money. There is also the financial fair play rule.

Xtroverto

Messi will next week sign renewal. Will earn 20-22M gross, image rights now shared. Duration (2018) and buyout (250M) not changed. [efe]

22 million gross means 9,5 million net. That makes no sense since Messi ringht now earns 10,5 net. Ronaldo earn 17 million net so 20-22 is probably net which means 45-50 million gross.

anguy

Well, that's pretty stupid contract. Club gained nothing, except higher payroll. Why not go for longer contract or higher rlease clause at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans