I

instinct

Aguero gets injured every game lol

Sent from my Nexus 4

lionel-messi-playing-barca-barcelona.jpg

I

instinct

signing aguero is not cringe worthy... but pinto, I agree

Regarding Kun's latest injury issues we should think twice about signing him though he is a massive player when fit. I'd support the transfer if he has fully recovered but I wouldn't take him in his current shape.

zanela

Messi has an agreement with the club for a strong sporting project next season. Both parties had a long talk about Sergio Aguero and Messi's suggestion was welcomed by the Club & was promised they will try to sign Aguero before world cup.Renewal of Pinto was also discussed.(TV3) (Cope) ( Cadena Ser)

So is this Laporte part deux? :pinto:

The only credible source from the listed is Ser. Post us a link to the source. Or I call it fabrication and transport you to the stone age.

xavi_the_Boss

:lol: at Messi telling them who we should sign.Seriously wth and i just pretend i didn´t read that about Pinto.
Should just call us Messi and Friends.
Can´t be true.

L

linetty

Dark ages...I hope it is true that Leo is putting pressure on those morons but Pinto renewing and Aguero coming?

Please, God, do NOT let it happen.

JamDav1982

It cannot be true.

If it is Messi has far too much power despite the fact new players are needed.

If every signing and managerial choice has to be approved by Messi its a farce.

F

Flavia

I doubt he suggested names. But he's more than right to be worried about the team being reinforced properly, having a good sporting project is vital.

mazp

Messi has every right to demand a sporting project with vision and a chance to win right now. He knows he's getting a mediocre manager, so the club better get big names to compensate for that.

I

instinct

I doubt he suggested names. But he's more than right to be worried about the team being reinforced properly, having a good sporting project is vital.

I'm pretty sure that he suggested names, at least if this whole story is true. It's no secret that he wants to play together with his best friend and he told it to the press one time if I remember correctly. Or it was the other way around, I don't know. But regarding the decision to appoint Tata as a new coach and the thesis that Messi expressed his personal wish to sign Martino, it becomes clear that he has enormous power in the Club (which is no real surprise). The contract extension is the best chance for him to suggest his personal desire for Barca and I'm sure he wants Agüero to join wether he told it the club or not. Since almost every fan wants Messi to renew and therefore keep an eye on the process of the renewal the board would not be able to say no to Messi if he only signs the contract under certain conditions since the club's reputation would be massively damaged if they failed to renew with Messi.

Wether the behaviour of Messi is right or not is another question but I'm 100% sure that HE is able to make decisions to sign certain players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans