10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Some fans are trying to set up a campaign to chant: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSIIII MESSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIII in the 10th minute and boo the board in the 11th together with a white tissue galore (which in Spain means something sucks).

Hopefully lot of people join in on this.

Blg-ZN5IYAAEO-I.jpg

Whatever who cares?

Irish_Cules

And what will that change? I mean the chants. . .

Well it pust serious amount pressure on the board. Everyone knows that they're unpopular but they've been able to turn a blind eye to it. Such a public demonstration will make them have to address the issue...the media will ask them at every opportunity about it.

fcbdna

Banned
Well it pust serious amount pressure on the board. Everyone knows that they're unpopular but they've been able to turn a blind eye to it. Such a public demonstration will make them have to address the issue...the media will ask them at every opportunity about it.

And the Messi chants? Solidarity or . . . ? I am just trying to understand something here. Messi is calling for higher wages right?

King Leo

Banned
This public protest/Messi support has a good chance of working out. Please think of what would happen if this board stays alive? well I will tell you,

Messi wont stay for long and at best next summer he'll be gone from frustration at management
More awful deals will be made thanks to Zubi,
more of our stars will be sold to raise money for their ultimate goal: TO BUILD THE QATAR AIRWAYS CAMP NOU AND CEMENT THEIR COMMERCIAL IDEOLOGY

This board doesn't mind loosing out a couple if years to serve their goals as long as the fans are quiet about it!!!

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

And the Messi chants? Solidarity or . . . ? I am just trying to understand something here. Messi is calling for higher wages right?

The chants are in response to the rumours that the board are planning to sell Messi and have been planning to for a while.

NotInHere

Because he hates to lose. Don't make a monster out of him. He tends to be cocky but he is a great guy.
I hate how he acts on the pitch, not outside of it. I'm not the right person to judge him because I don't know him.

But as far as the character he displays on the pitch his downright unlikable.

V

voodoomaster

This public protest/Messi support has a good chance of working out. Please think of what would happen if this board stays alive? well I will tell you,

Messi wont stay for long and at best next summer he'll be gone from frustration at management
More awful deals will be made thanks to Zubi,
more of our stars will be sold to raise money for their ultimate goal: TO BUILD THE QATAR AIRWAYS CAMP NOU AND CEMENT THEIR COMMERCIAL IDEOLOGY

This board doesn't mind loosing out a couple if years to serve their goals as long as the fans are quiet about it!!!

You scare me. We seriously need to join or start a campaign to Get rid of these guys. It dosent do any harm to put out some disgusting rumours about them. They show so much disrespect that theres only one alternative: GET the f. Out.

footyfan

Calma, calma
The best way to motivate Messi is to doubt him and piss him off. Hope he takes the fan's criticisms in Barcelona in good stead and beasts it at the World Cup.

F

Frejsgodes

There is no way Messi wins his 5th Golden Ball this year. Ronaldo will have more trophies (has one more now than Messi) and similar stats. Ronaldo might even win the league or CL. Messi needs to lead Argentina to WC Final to be considered.

Prepare yourself for the 3rd Golden Ball to Ronaldo.

Duke

There is no way Messi wins his 5th Golden Ball this year. Ronaldo will have more trophies (has one more now than Messi) and similar stats. Ronaldo might even win the league or CL. Messi needs to lead Argentina to WC Final to be considered.

Prepare yourself for the 3rd Golden Ball to Ronaldo.

125527698_extra_large_medium.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans