10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimadridista1

Ouch... definitely out for the Ballon d'or, CR7 is probably the most happier man in the world atm.
Not sure that Leo will be back at this old level after this injury honnestly. I think that the best Leo is in the best.

AvocadoCake

note: being out for 6 to 8 weeks, messi wil miss games against granada, ajax, athletic, cartagena, celtic, villarreal, cartagena, and getafe

From Barcastuff

The only games we'd have justification in struggling in without Messi are Villareal and Celtic, and hopefully the latter will be completely unimportant for us by then...

slicknick

2014, actually... I don't think he'll play again this year.

:(:(:(
My stomach sort of sank when I read the report TBH, this confirms tha Ballon D'Or will most definitely go elsewhere this year... :angry:
Oh well,perhaps it is best for Barca to give him a proper rest,and go back to their routine which kept him 100 percent fit under Pep ,so that he comes back stronger next year...

Also,please Leo,Barca,and all other parties involved...No more summer tournees,friendlies and so on...Rest,rest and rest in the off-season,for the love of God

F

Flavia

The only games we'd have justification in struggling in without Messi are Villareal and Celtic, and hopefully the latter will be completely unimportant for us by then...

They're both at home, I think the hardest one will be Athletic away.

MagicianMessi

Hope he recovers soon. If somebody shud be blamed on his series of injuries I will go with Tito. No offence but the moment he made him played against PSG last season when Messi was not in a condition to play it started getting worse. The sad part is we didn't win the CL also. We shud have been more careful from that first injury.

Barca without Messi for 2 months suck..

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I don't think so at all. For many players it's normal to be out for months on a regular basis, just look at Schweinsteiger, who has to undergo surgery every other season, or Bale, or Götze, or Ramsey, who is probably the best example.

But let's be honest, I'm really sad about it. I was hoping we would see some more of him before the end of the year. I really miss him as a player.

abual3bed1

As sad as it is to lose him for this long, I hope this time his recovery will be decisive and make him forget all about shitty second half of 2013 with all the injuries.

F

Flavia

I don't think so at all. For many players it's normal to be out for months on a regular basis, just look at Schweinsteiger, who has to undergo surgery every other season, or Bale, or Götze, or Ramsey, who is probably the best example.

But let's be honest, I'm really sad about it. I was hoping we would see some more of him before the end of the year. I really miss him as a player.

I also don't think so. He was injury free for so long that I get why some are so pessimistic. But Cesc had the same problems while at arsenal, and is now recovered.

Cesc said last night Messi should take his time to heal properly. And he really has to.

Jelboo

2 months for fuck's sake. And then after that, even when he can return, the slow return to form, the fears of it coming back, the struggles with fitness... This is going to be unbearable. If Messi doesn't recover properly after this I see very bad things happening for his World Cup performances... and for our team's end game this season.

vongocduc89

Fuck, when Ronaldo starts to boost ahead at CL and La Liga, Messi sunddenly ends up with all these injuries!!! Seriously, 2013 is such a bad luck for him! Get well soon Messi, next summer is set to be yours!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans