Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
tumblr_mq0v1yLbEn1rjnrw2o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq0u3rAwDO1sw2pw0o1_500.jpg

J

jiopi

Vilanova: "Messi playing charity games during holidays? Don't see any problem, he has returned in great shape, better than ever."

Vilanova: "Messi and Neymar are two great players, they'll make us enjoy. There won't be any problem, they don't play the same position."

rafals

I was looking at all those training pictures and then I suddenly realised that he's SO buffed up right now, it's not that a lot has changed recently, it was simply hard to notice over all this time. And they say that Cristiano is the one who works out so much. Nothing Messi can't do better apparently.

Jadentheman

I was looking at all those training pictures and then I suddenly realised that he's SO buffed up right now, it's not that a lot has changed recently, it was simply hard to notice over all this time. And they say that Cristiano is the one who works out so much. Nothing Messi can't do better apparently.

He has definition so he shows his striations, but he is still 150-160lbs :p

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

AzaR

Betvictor have him at 4/5 to win the Balon d'Or, sticking a 100 quid on it.

Never seen him looks so good before a new season.

J

jiopi

Betvictor have him at 4/5 to win the Balon d'Or, sticking a 100 quid on it.

Never seen him looks so good before a new season.
Paddypower gives 30% better return, 11/8.

I remember putting 50€ in 2010 Messi to win Ballon d'Or with 20/1, after that Messi has had little too low odds.

Povikas

Brandon

Apparently he's been hitting the gym 2h per day the whole summer.

JamDav1982

Apparently he's been hitting the gym 2h per day the whole summer.

Probably trying to get ready physically for his best season ever leading to the World Cup.

Tito can use the World Cup to make him see he needs to rest and be ready for that... really resting so in peak condition for end of season.

AzaR

Paddypower gives 30% better return, 11/8.

I remember putting 50€ in 2010 Messi to win Ballon d'Or with 20/1, after that Messi has had little too low odds.

Cheers for the tip, will be placing the bet on there.

Can do cover bets on Ronaldo, Robben (4 quid returns 100) and Ribery (3 quid returns £99) and still make a nice amount of money on Messi.

Last edited:

mixer

1000480_10151871604084305_237856817_n.jpg

994211_10151871604014305_307451325_n.jpg

1070113_10151871604169305_1304448222_n.jpg

Leo looks happy, really fit and rady to break his old record and establish new ones! He's gonna be even hungrier now. I can't wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans