10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

Im pretty sure Messi scored in 10 consecutive league games last season?

22. match day vs real sociedad to 34 match day vs levante last season messi scored in every game which were 10. because he didnt play on matchday 26 vs gijon so i guess it doesnt count

in those 10 games he score 18 goals

Last edited:

abual3bed1

28 in 19 matches, started in 18 of them. He's on for to break his own record if he keeps the current form.

What's better that he's giving some magical assists.

raskolnikov

22. match day vs real sociedad to 34 match day vs levante last season messi scored in every game which were 10. because he didnt play on matchday 26 vs gijon so i guess it doesnt count

in those 10 games he score 18 goals

Yeah I thought that would count since he was suspended?

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

714913422.jpg

X

xaviniesta

this is unbelivable. i mean his reaction time must be something really awesome. he has the ability to transmit his thought into actions faster than anybody else. he don't know what he is gonna do before he recives the ball, but he can make decisions while the ball comes towards him and thus he can drop the shoulder and make defenders fall for it and in the last millisecond change his mind and can move the other way. its just unbelivable really.

theres another..

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
My favorite Messi goal this season. He has so much strength in his legs, he can make that spring within milliseconds. And his body is always positioned perfectly to receive the ball.

Mine would be the last goal against Depor. It sealed his hat trick and once again reminded us how Messi can always create something out of nothing.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Mine would be the last goal against Depor. It sealed his hat trick and once again reminded us how Messi can always create something out of nothing.

Yeah that was a great one as well.

He is such an amazing athlete and that's what truly separates him from Xavi and Iniesta. Kudos to the Barca coaching staff who looked after him so well.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Damn, what a game. I shudder to think what will happen when he goes full throttle, this player is just unbelievable.

"With this goal, Messi now has 28 goals this season. As a team, Malaga has 28 goals this season."

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-GIF.gif

Last edited:

Vapor

this is unbelivable. i mean his reaction time must be something really awesome. he has the ability to transmit his thought into actions faster than anybody else. he don't know what he is gonna do before he recives the ball, but he can make decisions while the ball comes towards him and thus he can drop the shoulder and make defenders fall for it and in the last millisecond change his mind and can move the other way. its just unbelivable really.

theres another..
I'm always shocked when he does things like this. The way he recieved that ball vs Zaragoza is unbelievable... what other player would do that?? The man is truly in a league of his own :worthy:

J

jiopi

Messi 953 (4.1 per game), Joaquín 543 (1.5) and Iniesta 472 (1.7) have completed the most successful dribbles in La Liga in the last 10 seasons. @Optajose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans