10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
marca:
"I voted for Balotelli, but FIFA gave my vote to Messi," said Rosicky
Thiago Silva: "I gave my vote to Balotelli, but according to FIFA, I gave it to Messi.'s Very sad."

:lol: implying people who vote balotelli deserve democracy

X

xaviniesta

don't know whats funnier - people trying to vote baltotelli for ballon dor or people trying to make up those storyies about corrupted fifa :lol:

K

Karnivore

Wasn't the same rubbish churned out in 2010 when apparently Xavi's votes went to Xabi Alonso? It's pathetic, and if Messi doesn't win it next year it'll be because people are bored of voting for him. No ones had that much dominance over an individual award like him. Xavi, Iniesta or Ronaldo might win it next season purely for sentiminental reasons, deep down everyone knows who's the best though. I think if he got it five on a trot it would never be beaten, even by Neymar who looks set to be the next future 'great'.

X

xaviniesta

Wasn't the same rubbish churned out in 2010 when apparently Xavi's votes went to Xabi Alonso? It's pathetic, and if Messi doesn't win it next year it'll be because people are bored of voting for him. No ones had that much dominance over an individual award like him. Xavi, Iniesta or Ronaldo might win it next season purely for sentiminental reasons, deep down everyone knows who's the best though. I think if he got it five on a trot it would never be beaten, even by Neymar who looks set to be the next future 'great'.
i agree with the sentimental think though, but the thing with xavi-xabi was that people who were voting actually misspelled this. they wanted to vote for xavi but wrote xabi insead. nothing that fifa can do about it. pure stupidity by the voters just.

K

Karnivore

Xavi didn't deserve it that year anyway, at the time Messi had scored 47 goals and was absololutely instrumental in winning back to back league titles with Barcelona, whilst everyone rthought Ronaldo scoring 42 goals two seasons before was out of this world, Messi near hit 50. What both players have done since makes it tame in comparison mind, just goes to show how extraordinary their achievments have been. If anyone deserved it besides Messi it was Sneijder, but this is an individual award after all...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Xavi didn't deserve it that year anyway, at the time Messi had scored 47 goals and was absololutely instrumental in winning back to back league titles with Barcelona, whilst everyone rthought Ronaldo scoring 42 goals two seasons before was out of this world, Messi near hit 50. What both players have done since makes it tame in comparison mind, just goes to show how extraordinary their achievments have been. If anyone deserved it besides Messi it was Sneijder, but this is an individual award after all...

Good stuff man. give me some stuff your smoking, i need to kick back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans