10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavisionary

Who gives a shit man seriously. It's like when Sean St Ledger scored against Croatia and the several Leicester fans I know were celebrating it wildly, just because the shite excuse for a CB plays for them. Stop jizzing over insignificant, trivial matters like that St James' Park is the (barely recognisable) backdrop to Fifa 13...

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m68cblF6gE1qioezko1_250.png
tumblr_m68cblF6gE1qioezko4_250.png

tumblr_m68fceMwo31rws6i4o1_1280.jpg

messi's swag rolemodel is clear. same shorts. same jumper a few months back. but sorry messi u just can't :(

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I've noticed that a lot of football players roll up their beach shorts, any idea why?

And what the hell is Messi doing with a football? Some one take it away from him and force him to rest and forget about football for a month!

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I've noticed that a lot of football players roll up their beach shorts, any idea why?

And what the hell is Messi doing with a football? Some one take it away from him and force him to rest and forget about football for a month!

a football? Him and Antonella are already training Messi jr.

Henry_IB

Banned
how as a professional athlete does he have so little muscle? Built like a 12 year old lol

Well, I would assume that recovering for 6 months from a leg injury might have had an impact. Also, football players aren't meant to be bodybuilders, especially not a striker like Villa who needs good accleration, pace and agility. But I agree, some more muscles wouldn't hurt.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Come on guys... Have you seen Xavi with no shirt? He even has a belly and no one complains... I think football is one of the few sports that allows you to be good without necessarily being fit, sure it helps but it's not a must... Or just go to the ladyboy thread and drool over his abs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans