10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender

I fear if he doesnt step up and rape Chelsea that we may not only bottle the season but fail to win the Ballon D'or as well
I don't think that's the case. He's been incredible up until now. He also has the beginning of next season. Ronaldo has made his case, but right now Messi still has the slight lead, in my honest opinion.

M

mitkoa7x

But if we dont get the CL and RM get a double that may surely mean a Ballon D'or for Cristina, which wont be fair given how Leo dragged the team by the balls for the best part of the season.

Yugo Count Dante

Laporta needed tbh :)pep:)

lquUt.jpg

sukhy

Get a winger on each side of him to stretch the play and watch him shine again, had too much to do today, Alves is a fullback, mot a winger, get Pedro and Alexis flanking him

desoe

Bad for Chelsea.

Leo's going to get trashed like never before now. Few days to capitalise the anger and re-create the Big Bang. Time to explode.

Bionicman

Sometimes I wonder if he'd be better off if Pep told him to stay high up instead of coming deep. While it's great having his skill in midfield, it often puts him too far away from where we most need him.

Again, without messi we are nothing. Always 4 defenders on him and when he dribbles some , team mates squander the chances or the opponent hacks him down.
He is the only one who can score in our team

e28makaveli

Messi was too busy watching Alves get owned all game and being triple covered every time he got the ball. He was also busy providing Xavi and Tello with sitters which they failed at completely.

This team wouldn't even be a fraction as good as it is now without Messi. He just doesn't score 61 goals, he does just give 27 assists....he is the main creative force behind almost EVERYTHING we do going forward. A quick pass to Messi in at the 30 yard box where he passes it right back to a wing, alone, completely shifts their team.

The problem with our team is others aren't carrying their weight. Plain and simple. Everyone else is wasting easy goals or just not coming through when they need to
:worthy: on EVERY word you just typed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans