Not open for further replies.

gingerless

la liga 2011-2012 table without messi's and c.ronaldo's goals and assists:

la-liga-11-12-without-messi-and-c.ronaldo.png

http://king-football.com/bb/?p=391

shhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Pity's probably going too far considering he's so rich, handsome and so good at football ( :lol: ) but it is hilarious that you just KNOW how much Messi being better than him bugs him - given his character and determination to be the best :lol:

No amount of time in the gym or practising toe punt free kicks on his own will bridge the gap.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pity's probably going too far considering he's so rich, handsome and so good at football ( :lol: ) but it is hilarious that you just KNOW how much Messi being better than him bugs him - given his character and determination to be the best :lol:

No amount of time in the gym or practising toe punt free kicks on his own will bridge the gap.
Yeah I don't pity him... I pity myself now!!

E

estranged

Last season Barca would not have been that low, in fact they would have been ahead of Real if we took out Messi's goals, this season it's the opposite, and this is exactly why they are leading the table, because we have become more about Messi and they have become less about CR.

Yaotzin

Our team is built around Messi to a greater extent than Madrid's is built around CR, so it's not that surprising. It's difficult to draw conclusions, because someone would replace Messi if he was out, and we would change how we play.

We could of course not build the team around him, but that would be dumb because he's one of the best players of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans