10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

I think he's pissed, because he still didn't score a goal from open play against an italian team.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

I think he's pissed, because he still didn't score a goal from open play against an italian team.

He's not really that sort of player tough is he? He could have taken on the last defender late on but instead he played Thiago in. For Messi its all about the team winning. It's never been about Top scorer awards or been the best in the world.

X

xaviniesta

his workrate was the best i've seen him in a long time. the way he won the ball back from, was it mexes?, before his run and first penaldo was :worthy:

still, not the vintage messi. he really need the last season villa-pedro alongside his gameplay.

Yaotzin

He demands excellence from himself - he wouldn't be an all time great if he didn't. So it probably is something he wants to put right.

AzaR

Missed one on one and decision to pass not shoot during the 1st penalty play.

except for that he had a really great game.

Obviously didnt want the hat trick having scored two penalties , would have been Penaldo style.:wub:

Kerrybai

He demands excellence from himself - he wouldn't be an all time great if he didn't. So it probably is something he wants to put right.

I honestly dont think Messi cares about these sort of statistics. Messi beat an Italian team and has progressed closer to another title with his team. That's what he'll care about. It's players like CR7 and Pele who are obsessed with statistics and been the best individual.

zanela

his workrate was the best i've seen him in a long time. the way he won the ball back from, was it mexes?, before his run and first penaldo was :worthy:

Yep, liked the workrate. Very uncharacteristic of him to pass, when he had a clear sight on goal. wonder what prompted him to do that. Otherwise, set up some nice plays, and proved decisive overall.

3 more to level RVN in Europe. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans