10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

oggmar

I don't agree with most of you regarding todays game. He played very sloppy, missed some easy passes and wasn't very eager to put the work rate needed out there, a crappy performance turned into a decent performance only, and I repeat ONLY because of his three goals. I want more from Leo.

M

mitkoa7x

I don't agree with most of you regarding todays game. He played very sloppy, missed some easy passes and wasn't very eager to put the work rate needed out there, a crappy performance turned into a decent performance only, and I repeat ONLY because of his three goals. I want more from Leo.

:pep:

B

barcelonista

Agree. Look how he bottled that free kick and his chance at the end. A decent player would have scored 5 today.

oggmar

Agree. Look how he bottled that free kick and his chance at the end. A decent player would have scored 5 today.

Wonder if Torres isn't fit for this team, looking at his recent performances for Chelsea I'd say his ready to take his career into the next level.

BarcaOG

Banned
^ you've got to be kidding me, that was an incredible performance- everything the team generated positively going forward originated at his feet. the three goals were a bonus, he was excellent.

edit- sorry this is meant for ottman or whatever, who said he had a bad game. you guys jumped the gun before me

M

mitkoa7x

post number 2000 goes to Leo (just like 1000)

He will surpass Cesar Rodriguez and also hit the 60 goal mark!
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

gingerless

WHAT!?

Clks

post number 2000 goes to Leo (just like 1000)

He will surpass Cesar Rodriguez and also hit the 60 goal mark!
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

1327167313extrasportada.jpg

La LL

Generally Delightful

I believe that's what we call a troll in the sophisticated circles of the internet.

gentleman.png

Anyway, was watching the game while eating a handful of albondigas and I nearly choked a couple of times. After the first goal I could smell a hat trick.

The rest is history.

La LL

Generally Delightful
So... I just checked the stats. 36 goals.

36 goals?

36 goals?

3 fucking 6 goals!?

Messi has scored 36 goals this season. 2 short of his total in 2008/09.

... and the season is only officially half-way tonight.

JackieChan_FullOfFuck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans