Status
Not open for further replies.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
1312541888434.jpg

Hes back!

AzaR

tumblr_lkbb5eSzHE1qe2ju5.gif

More proof that Leo is god , he looks up to the heavens and asks for a woman and one falls at his feet. :worthy:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'm pretty sure messis ability to change direction quickly wasn't due to his HGH, it's something he is able to do because of his low centre of gravity, the HGH just gave him growth hormones that every one else has anyway.

FiReFTW

I'm pretty sure messis ability to change direction quickly wasn't due to his HGH, it's something he is able to do because of his low centre of gravity, the HGH just gave him growth hormones that every one else has anyway.

Yup and there are many smaller players that can change direction as fast as Messi but they don't have the close ball control that Messi has or the dribbling sense so they don't look even half as effective at beating players like that.

Trillske

His performance in the CL final was one of the best Ive seen from any player.
United where totaly dominating for 10-15 minutes, Barcelona looked shocked and got nothing going and I think I even heard Pep shouting "Guys, guys! You know what, f* this, just give the ball to Messi.". The little guy sighed, put the ball under his shirt, Xavi and Iniesta under each arm, placed the rest of his team on his shoulders, carried them to the opponents half, dropped them of and said "now stay put, im not doing this again". And they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans