10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Leo did everything expected of him, he shouldnt blame him self. The only 1 to blame is Sergio Batista.

La LL

Generally Delightful
CACARES>>>> messi

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Martin+Caceres.jpg

Whats this doing in a Messi thread? Didn't you spam it enough in the Copa America and Argentina thread?

Seamus

Feel so sorry for Messi, but as said he can now have extra rest instead of another two games for Argentina. Real pity but he didnt fail Argentina, Argentina failed him

Barcafan 2304

IGNOREEEEEEEEE!!

Look @ the positive side: Messi will be back early for pre-season, i think he will have about 2 weeks rest & play in US tour (first match @30/31 July against Manutd), to prepare for Spanish Super Cup Classico, 1 month from now..

Coool down guys, this could be a gd thing for Barca..

Visca el Barca <3
Yip, good opportunity to recharge the batteries. From a Barca pov, not a disaster last night

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Feel so sorry for Messi, but as said he can now have extra rest instead of another two games for Argentina. Real pity but he didnt fail Argentina, Argentina failed him

That's what I was thinking watching Argentina games as well.
Felt so sorry for Leo after the game. He really tried but Argentina needs serious work to get up there. And as Lugano said: Uruguay fought more than they played.
I can only hope this is a blessing in disguise for Argentina so they get their act together before the 2014 world cup.

F

Flavia

The thing that makes me wonder is why Leo can't score for argentina as he does for Barça. 16 official games without a goal.

E

estranged

The thing that makes me wonder is why Leo can't score for argentina as he does for Barça. 16 official games without a goal.
Because by default he has to play at least 30 yards deeper at all times for Argentina to compensate for their lack of midfield/play makers. When I see Messi working his ass off and achieving so little with Argentina I am reminded of why its so crucial to have Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets in your team. But I know what you're saying, I mean sometimes it feels like he is cursed when in blue and white, that chance he missed towards the end, you don't see him miss those often...

LaMessiah

Look at how often he gets the ball in danger zones for Argentina. it doesn't happen often in games cuz usually he's the player creating the danger zone for another teammate. In Barca, Iniesta. Xavi and Busquets allow Messi to receive the ball closer to goal and in better positions. In Argentina, he has to beat 3 or 4 players 40 yards from goal to create anything

lovebarca

Messi has informed the club he wants to return from holidays on 3 August and join the team in Miami during the US tour[barcastuff]
must have pissed off from argentina's failure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans