1 - Victor Valdes

L

linetty

Outstanding performances in both legs but I agree he could've done better on City's goal... Appealing for offside instead of trying to save the shot, a bit immature

zanela

The dip on that header was insane. Worthy of a goal. Equally brilliant save, no doubt.

Outstanding performances in both legs but I agree he could've done better on City's goal... Appealing for offside instead of trying to save the shot, a bit immature

Keepers tend to switch off, or 're taken by surprise, some times. MAtS remained unmoved for Augsburg's first, when he could 've done better. The only keeper who never gives up at anything is the Beast of Levante. :D

abual3bed1

Remember when Pedro scored a goal from almost the half way line against Deportivo back in 09/10? Somehow similar to this, Valdes playing an excellent long ball towards Alves, Aranzubia gets it away and Pedro takes a first time shot into the goal.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The last game for Valdes and Puyol will be at the Camp Nou against Atletico. I hope we will win that game for these 2 legends. 18th May will be a day we won´t forget.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The last game for Valdes and Puyol will be at the Camp Nou against Atletico. I hope we will win that game for these 2 legends. 18th May will be a day we won´t forget.

Especially since it will be my 18th Birthday

CatalinR10

Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes (32) is still an option for Manchester City. Liverpool and Monaco are also interested. [daily mail]

Home of Barca Fans