1 - Victor Valdes

Maria

I expect Bartomeu to come out and say that this injury is good for everybody and that we need to learn to play without VV.

When Valdes was bad some people we calling for Colorado to be our No 1. The overreactions and mood swings here :lol:
Pinto has been decent whenever he's played. And dont forget his legendary penalty saves. And we dont have any big games coming up.
People were also saying that we should buy Hart..I trust Pinto and I'm sure that he will do just fine, but VV was a real difference maker this season(kind of like Messi was last year). I'm more worried right now than I was when Messi got injured.

sailor

lapointe.gif

Some evil eyes are doing the trick, VV injured himself, hmmm??

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Saved us so many times this season, defense is going to have to be extra tight if we don't want to drop points in his absence.

Paganinisrvnge

You've got to be kidding me. His best season in some time and now he gets hurt in a stupid friendly. These injuries are going to be a true test for our players. I believe that they are up to it.

Alik

Spain had run out of subs, they had the 6 allowed in the friendly, so Arbeloa was going to be the GK, but the ref allowed the extra sub to be made so Reina came in...

And the South Africans were going crazy because it meant that they weren't going to get the FIFA ranking points for beating Spain :lol:

loozy

He's among the top 5 best goalies according to German magazine Der Spiegel. The other goalies are Casillas, Cech, Buffon and Neuer.

Home of Barca Fans