1 - Victor Valdes

M

mitkoa7x

What more do they need to hear? He said he wants to leave. That should be sufficient. Take the best offer you get and then buy the replacement.

Normally the player would give a press conference and lie to us about the reasons but he hasnt done that.

Duke

keep valdes for one more season and sign a pre contract with ter Stegen so he can come next year.

Not sure how much money we will make out of Valdes or who might be interested. I don't think it worth it signing Reina

Barca8

You say that, but where was Lopez before Madrid picked him up in the winter? Warming the bench at Sevilla. Now you say he is ahead of Reina.....

At this current time... yup ahead of Reina. Coming from someone who would watch Liverpool regularly when they had Alonso, Mascherano, Arbeloa, Aurelio and Torres, Reina always stuck out in a bad way. If you've ever thought Valdes has some really bad blunders or can't cover his near post then you haven't seen Reina. Remember the balloon incident against Sunderland? There was a long period where LP were in Sunderland's half and he could have easily cleared the balloons to have a clear box but nope. Reina without a doubt would be a huge step down. We might as well just promote Oier because he can't be any worse then Reina.

I was actually going to post a video of his worst mistakes but after watching it, honestly I feel bad for the guy. So I'll just leave u with this one...

Andrew M

At this current time... yup ahead of Reina. Coming from someone who would watch Liverpool regularly when they had Alonso, Mascherano, Arbeloa, Aurelio and Torres, Reina always stuck out in a bad way. If you've ever thought Valdes has some really bad blunders or can't cover his near post then you haven't seen Reina. Remember the balloon incident against Sunderland? There was a long period where LP were in Sunderland's half and he could have easily cleared the balloons to have a clear box but nope. Reina without a doubt would be a huge step down. We might as well just promote Oier because he can't be any worse then Reina.

I was actually going to post a video of his worst mistakes but after watching it, honestly I feel bad for the guy. So I'll just leave u with this one...

But my point is that Diego Lopez is a former Madrid player (like Reina with us) who left and found great success before being a bit forgotten about at Sevilla and Valdes took his place in the NT.

Why can't Reina have a revival with us......

loozy

Kind of like Ballack who never got to 100 games with the German nt. I'd want Valdes to reach them, though (the 500 matches that is, not the 100 with the NT :p).

abual3bed1

Valdes has told the club that he won't stay and will leave this summer. Tito failed to convince him to extend his contract or even to stay fro next season. A press conference will be scheduled in the coming weeks where Valdes will explain everything. Says SPORT

F

Flavia

Sport also says Monaco is interested. They might pay around 12 to have him, I guess.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Will be sad to see him leave after all these years but i guess a career of a footballer is really short and therefore experiencing different cultures becomes an attraction after you've won everything.

I'd rather he leave this summer to bring in some cash. 12m isn't too bad. I feel he is underrated by the footballing world, bar Cules, so the reported fee is pretty decent.

JonM

It would be funny if he ends up in Monaco (he probably will) after talking about wanting to experience new cultures. Mediterranean Sea, luxury yachts, champagne...that's one hell of a culture shock.

Home of Barca Fans