1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Sailor Mars

Low IQ thinking to blame the keeper for the losses. Always some who are whining about how he should've made one extra save, and then everything would be sunshine and roses.

malvolio

Ter Stegen ability in the ball isn't that unique tbh. More and more GK are good at it. Maybe a decade ago when he was a Neuer wannabe but not now, not really.
If he can't pass the ball, what is he good at other than having magnificent hair?
Ball playing is supposed to be his strong point and he gives the ball away 7/10 times.

Talking shite is free on barcaforum so why not make it a habit, eh? You lot see 2-3 games and already settled who's the best GK at passing.

Hate to spoil your party fellas, but Stegen is the best ball playing GK in the top 5 European leagues. Yes, better than your boy Neuer.

And what's more important, he is by far the best when it comes to long balls.

iniestaGOAT

This bum still here?
Fuck you get out already

We are sick and tired of this jabroni.
Madrid starting GK and back up are both better than this fool.

soul24rage

Talking shite is free on barcaforum so why not make it a habit, eh? You lot see 2-3 games and already settled who's the best GK at passing.

Hate to spoil your party fellas, but Stegen is the best ball playing GK in the top 5 European leagues. Yes, better than your boy Neuer.

And what's more important, he is by far the best when it comes to long balls.

Considering his other flaws in GK skills, you would expect that his passing is on point in the biggest stage and there are times in the biggest stage that it wasn't.

i dont know why people rate ball playing keepers above shot stoppers. I will rather have someone like Curtois/Oblak who are good at shot stopping and save the team on many occasion that have a ball playing Ter Stegen.....Barca have to evolve and get out of this playing from the back crap that gets you nowhere

Reactions: BJJ

Fati_Future_BallonDor

i dont know why people rate ball playing keepers above shot stoppers. I will rather have someone like Curtois/Oblak who are good at shot stopping and save the team on many occasion that have a ball playing Ter Stegen.....Barca have to evolve and get out of this playing from the back crap that gets you nowhere

ball playing keepers are extremely effective at counter attacks but lately Ter's ball skills declined...

Neeraj

It's not even that he didn't punt it out, I think he had enough time to keep possession, a lot of keeepers would. It's just his decision to try and lob it to himself that's absolutely ludicrous. Just make the simple pass to the open defender or, heck even take the ball past the attacker. That chip is the riskiest move.

BJJ

Man, amazing post. I've thought this way for ages. A goalkeepers job is to be great at keeping, not playing the ball out.
When Courtois was at AM I wanted him here but others were bashing hin,says g he can't play the ball out.
It's very rare to get someone like Neuer who's probably the goat.
Ter Stegen needs to go. There ate plenty of good goal keepers in world football. Emi Martinez is one. He's a cunt but a leader and bails his side out on numerous occasions. Thus club will never learn.

Man, amazing post. I've thought this way for ages. A goalkeepers job is to be great at keeping, not playing the ball out.
When Courtois was at AM I wanted him here but others were bashing hin,says g he can't play the ball out.
It's very rare to get someone like Neuer who's probably the goat.
Ter Stegen needs to go. There ate plenty of good goal keepers in world football. Emi Martinez is one. He's a cunt but a leader and bails his side out on numerous occasions. Thus club will never learn.
I absolutely agree. For me, Barcelona does not have a goalkeeper. The longer the club conifers this fraud a top keeper, the more the club will continue to flounder in major competitions.

Home of Barca Fans