1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Fati_Future_BallonDor

[Ostendorp] Julian Nagelsmann has decided that Manuel Neuer will start for Germany at the Euros, with Marc-André ter Stegen as #2. The decision comes following individual discussions between Nagelsmann and each of the two goalkeepers.

Poor MATS. Unfortunately, he's competing against the GOATkeeper.

Manuel Neuer is GOAT Gk but is current Neuer after all the injuries better than current MatS?? Stupid decision imo

Temptation

Manuel Neuer is GOAT Gk but is current Neuer after all the injuries better than current MatS?? Stupid decision imo
Status.

Dybala is balling at Roma while Messi is chilling in the Burger League.

Doesn't mean Dybala will ever start over Messi.

You can't drop certain players until they are utterly finished. Most people in Germany are happy with Neuer starting and think he's in good form and too big a legend to be dropped.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Status.

You can't drop certain players until they are utterly finished. Most people in Germany are happy with Neuer starting and think he's in good form and too big a legend to be dropped.

Yeah thats the reason probably

poor Mats

Andresito

Staff member
"Bayern confirm that Manuel Neuer suffered a muscle strain in his left adductor during the national team's training and will therefore return to Munich"

ter Stegen voodoo successful.

Temptation

Poor MATS!

Nagelsmann confirms Neuer will start at the Euros:

"We have made the decision. Unfortunately Manuel got injured but it's just a strain and he will only be out for ten days, so I won't be changing my decision. He has played very well for a long time now, in the Champions League and the Bundesliga. It's about giving the player clarity. It's the same with all the players I'm planning with for the first 13 positions."

KingLeo10

Status.

Messi even today is significantly better than Dybala lol.

iniestaGOAT

Poor MATS!

Nagelsmann confirms Neuer will start at the Euros:

"We have made the decision. Unfortunately Manuel got injured but it's just a strain and he will only be out for ten days, so I won't be changing my decision. He has played very well for a long time now, in the Champions League and the Bundesliga. It's about giving the player clarity. It's the same with all the players I'm planning with for the first 13 positions."

And nobody is surprised.
Ter clown is a disaster class waiting to happen.

Home of Barca Fans