1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

God Serena

The mere thought of the shit flinging that will go down in here, if MAtS doesn't play well tonight scares me more than a bit. We should just quarantine the entire thread, so as to make sure the disease doesn't spread.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to seeing this thread when the game is over, no matter how well he plays.

NotInHere

This dude is the real deal, his passing is on another level.. It's def unique to see a gk like him.. Nobody is going to miss Bravo.

Rival

His passing ability is unreal. Made one sloppy pass, but other than that has been excellent in his distribution!

CatalinR10

Don't tease me bro!
Man he can fuck up big time.

i'm just stating the FACT that he'll NEVER be Barca quality

giphy.gif

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I think his performances will always be controversial with the risks he's taking.

But his distribution - bar the 2 blunders - have been stellar.

I like him a lot but I admit his "freeze" sometimes look very weird, not sure if he's playing with fire calculating if the ball is going out or if he's just caught completely off gard too often.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Need vids of that FK. Behind the goal angle.

Which showed he was about to dive, but pulled out when he saw the ball going out. :coffee:

Cule Finn

Having him in goal is like having another outfield-player on the pitch. Sure, made a couple of sloppy passes, but then again it was his first match in months i believe. Apparently had more touches to the ball than any other goalkeeper in approx. 10 years.

Ritchie

Having him in goal is like having another outfield-player on the pitch. Sure, made a couple of sloppy passes, but then again it was his first match in months i believe. Apparently had more touches to the ball than any other goalkeeper in approx. 10 years.

Difficult game to come in for as well. He'll enjoy playing at Camp Nou against La Liga strugglers.

Home of Barca Fans