1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

BerkeleyBernie

The goal was excellent, don't get the sudden burst of hate for Stegen.

I'm neither pro/anti Ter Stegen but it was definitely a great goal with a bit of luck. He had hardly any time to hit it and had a narrow angle to beat Ter Stegen without going wide.

Clever, technical, confident player with a great eye for finding angles. Sure to be in a top team/league in the near future.

malvolio

I'm neither pro/anti Ter Stegen but it was definitely a great goal with a bit of luck. He had hardly any time to hit it and had a narrow angle to beat Ter Stegen without going wide.

Clever, technical, confident player with a great eye for finding angles. Sure to be in a top team/league in the near future.

Unfortunately Hagi junior isn't all that and don't think he'll ever be a top player. Like many Romanian players these days he is inconsistent and fails to confirm abroad.

CatalinR10

Instant impact this man. 100% efficiency as usual.

okok.jpg

Saw on Superbet some juicy odds of 1.80 on Romania not scoring at all . Was thinking that these odds are free money cause there's no way we'll score against Neuer and decided to put some money on it , came home , saw that Mats was starting and then used my ticket as toilet paper.

It is what it is tho.

malvolio

Yeah, likes of Oblak and Neuer save shots like that on a constant basis. That's what top keepers do, save tough shots.

You told us the same shit when Stegen conceded that deflected goal earlier in the season(can't remember who it was against).

Hur durr, Lev Yashin would have saved that shot - serghei, the GK coach now.

Some idiotic takes in here, from people who didn't even saw the goal or the match.

serghei

Saw on Superbet some juicy odds of 1.80 on Romania not scoring at all . Was thinking that these odds are free money cause there's no way we'll score against Neuer and decided to put some money on it , came home , saw that Mats was starting and then used my ticket as toilet paper.

It is what it is tho.

That was some good bait by the bookers. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Unfortunately Hagi junior isn't all that and don't think he'll ever be a top player. Like many Romanian players these days he is inconsistent and fails to confirm abroad.

Hagi jr. wouldnt be so hyped if there wouldnt be the legendary romanian father Hagi. Galatasaray fans love this man.

iniestaGOAT

You told us the same shit when Stegen conceded that deflected goal earlier in the season(can't remember who it was against).

Hur durr, Lev Yashin would have saved that shot - serghei, the GK coach now.

Some idiotic takes in here, from people who didn't even saw the goal or the match.

We have seen enough from ter over the years to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ter stegen plays, he fucks up, he concedes. That's the way it is.

Horatio

You're welcome
Man almost makes me forget that in football you are not supposed to concede.

Mats "reinventing the game" Ter Stegen.

Kuchi

Captain slow, gets beaten 1st shot, outside the box, strong but still stopable imo, looked otherwise because again he takes 1 fucking second to actually start moving...

Home of Barca Fans