1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I have no need for it so you can start right away. Don't hold back.

I guess Mats is already doing you , understandable.

Btw don't undestand why you are coming after me for voicing my frustration with this clown. The guy becomes a different keeper in these high stake games and this is not the first time.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I don't understand how MATS still has twerkers on here.

Navas faced 29 shots and let in 2 at the age of 34.

No one is asking MATS to win us every big game. But can he win us AT LEAST 1 big game? Hasn't done that for years.

KingLeo10

Btw don't undestand why are you coming after me for voicing my frustration with this clown. The guy becomes a different keeper in this high stake games and this is not the first time.

Latschenkiefer

Btw don't undestand why you are coming after me for voicing my frustration with this clown. The guy becomes a different keeper in these high stake games and this is not the first time.

Because you are one of the brainless clowns who have no clue what's going on and therefore just search for easy scapegoats. There is absolutely nothing he can do about the goals today. Other than you I am not so brave to insult someone who is not here.

Rory

An elite keeper would save the first one. He didn?t. He also gave a couple of passes directly to Real causing a counter attack that could lead to a goal. How that can be allowed to stand for a Barca fan is crazy to me

Latschenkiefer

An elite keeper would save the first one. He didn?t. He also gave a couple of passes directly to Real causing a counter attack that could lead to a goal. How that can be allowed to stand for a Barca fan is crazy to me

With luck? Definitely. This is why he has saved the other one which would have made it 3-0 and game over.

Latschenkiefer

No with covering the front post like a goalkeeper. Yes he?s also saved some shots, he?s a goalkeeper it?s what he does

On this distance and level you don't just cover the front post. The ball can go everywhere against top attackers and even more if it is deflected. Don't apply your sunday league rules to professional football.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I have defended him in the past, but it's getting really hard to argue against the evidence... Big match, another big flop...

Rory

On this distance and level you don't just cover the front post. The ball can go everywhere against top attackers and even more if it is deflected. Don't apply your sunday league rules to professional football.

Ter Stegen was following the path of the ball as opposed to who was going to strike it. From that angle the only place Benzema can hit it is near post and at the absolute maximum barring a complete miskick the centre of the goal. It was highly likely to go to the near post and he decided not to cover it. Nothing to do with sunday league rules.

Home of Barca Fans