1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Devils

I have been saying it also he sucks has to b sold

Yup, I see you my man.

I know, on this forum, you and me have been the only ones saying he's shit. And we've been saying it on this forum for ages....

Yet people actually think he's something else...like best keeper in the world LMAO.

Don't worry though, he'll play well against Getafe next season and people will be preaching about how he is up there with Oblak and Neuer.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

This beats Karius for worst performance. Not just the 8 goals, the way he played was like a disease which infected the whole defence. He mentally collapsed.

Jägermeister

Apart from everything else, it is also crazy how much we rely on him opening the play, none of our defensive players can apparently do it. Didn?t help that he fcked many of those passes today.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Terrible, horrible, abhorrent game for sure from him, the worst game in his career probably.

But to say he is a fraud is just pathetic. Conveniently forgetting and dismissing the many times he kept us in the game before. He is a very good keeper, he has his problems but nevertheless a very good keeper. To deny that because of one game (albeit his worst game probably) is just stupid.

Riordon

Said since his first days here we looked much calmer and better with Bravo. I can't see Mats turning this around. It must have taken a big troll of his mentality to get embarrassed like this year after year. Last year, if you swap Mats and Alisson we go through and Liverpool is out.

Doesn't matter how good you are with the ball if you can make quality saves on a night like this.

I miss calmness Bravo brought to the backline.

Devils

Terrible, horrible, abhorrent game for sure from him, the worst game in his career probably.

But to say he is a fraud is just pathetic. Conveniently forgetting and dismissing the many times he kept us in the game before. He is a very good keeper, he has his problems but nevertheless a very good keeper. To deny that because of one game (albeit his worst game probably) is just stupid.

Keep believing that.

In his head, he is a very good keeper too, hence why he's trying to pass the ball like he is Xavi or some shit.

Only to the rest of the world, it's clear as day to see what a massive fraud he is.

Sailor Mars

LOL at the Claudio Bravo talk. Was an average keeper playing behind a great team during his 2 years here. Got exposed once he went to Man City. No way should we have kept him.

Tekkers

This ones really in love with his passing. It was like this is the second leg against Liverpool. All this passively playing out the back BS needs to die out after tonight. It hurt Madrid against City and it?s been hurting Barca for years now

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Keep believing that.

In his head, he is a very good keeper too, hence why he's trying to pass the ball like he is Xavi or some shit.

Only to the rest of the world, it's clear as day to see what a massive fraud he is.

Without him we wouldn't even be playing today's game against Bayern.

FinBarcelonafan

I have to admit. He has choked in almost every crucial CL game, when the stakes are the highest. Makes you wonder if he is mental midget too.

Devils

Without him we wouldn't even be playing today's game against Bayern.

Sure, if the decisions was to play with ter-Stegen or no keeper at all.

In reality, we could find any keeper who could fill in an likely do just as good if not WAY better than this guy.

You know how we go on and on about how players like Suarez, Raki, Busi etc...all refuse to acknowledge they are finished and are holding down the team with their arrogance? The same goes for players like Roberto and ter-Stegen who are bang average players who arrogantly believe they are some untouchable world beaters because they play for Barcelona.

I mean do you see the arrogance in his play? This is guy who is playing suicidal in the goalkeeper position without acting like Roma or Liverpool happened at all.

Home of Barca Fans