1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

EdmondDantes

More and more people are waking up to the inevitable fact that Marc is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Thank God Pep refused to meet his 80 mil release clause when he was starting to contemplate leaving and we sold Claudio instead. And I remember at the time I like Bravo better. Thank fuck I'm not in charge lol.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Said in his interview with DAZN that he was thinking about leaving Barcelona in 2016 as both Bravo and ter Stegen were tired of the GK situation and wanted to be the undisputed starter in both the league and CL which forced the club into choosing between the two of them.

Leo_Messi

No disrespect to Valdés (in particular the final part of his career here) but MAtS has to be the best goalkeeper for us that I recall. I expect him to only get better. His only weakness as I see it are when he attempts to clear crosses as he tends to not go out much outside of the goal area even if needed. Not a recurring problem but it happens. Probably due to size and height.

Not a fan of the thread title though as we might jinx him before the Lyon game.:lol:

Last edited:

Havesaks

Well at least its now up to ter Stegen to change it. Before neuer was their number 1 no matter what, now if he performs better with a margin he will get the number one spot.

Home of Barca Fans