1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Devils

His confidence is borderline delusion.

He isn't in the same realm as Neuer, Buffon or De Gea but in his mind he is.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He almost had a near perfect game. The way he was playing out the back was amazing and considering how much problems we had with ManCity's excellent pressing he was essential for the team.
BUT MAtS simply has to save that free kick. I do not know what the hell he was doing there. Just looked weird.

serghei

He almost had a near perfect game. The way he was playing out the back was amazing and considering how much problems we had with ManCity's excellent pressing he was essential for the team.
BUT MAtS simply has to save that free kick. I do not know what the hell he was doing there. Just looked weird.

Yea, didn't have a problem with Stegen tonight outside of that FK, distribution was good and safe at the same time. But that freekick was nothing special, sure some power behind it, but it was his to save. Directly on him, not even that well placed.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

I think he saw it late looking as City had their own wall beside ours

Barcilliant

This fucker needs to start making saves.

The only game he ever made a real difference was the cl semi away against Bayern.

Great keepers bail their teams out in difficult matches. Mats does not do that.

Too fucking bad we didn't get Diego Alves.

slicknick

This fucker needs to start making saves.

The only game he ever made a real difference was the cl semi away against Bayern.

Great keepers bail their teams out in difficult matches. Mats does not do that.

Too fucking bad we didn't get Diego Alves.

My sentiments exactly....I do not recall when was the last time he made a noticeable difference to the scoreline

BBZ8800

Mats "Freezy Freeze" TerStegen.

By the summer of 2018 or 2019 we will probably buy DeGea or Curtois.

And we will move on from "but his passing is out of this world" shit.
He can try to play as a midfielder for some 3rd division German club if his passing is that good.
Since his goalkeeping really isn't a world class.

Freezy Freeze :cold:

gasgas

Yeah may be we should go for a regular safe GK

This passing out the back crap aint working.
Because we play plenty passes between our backline then get pressured and boot it forward

Some purists call that building from the back :lol: [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

BBZ8800

Yeah may be we should go for a regular safe GK

This passing out the back crap aint working.
Because we play plenty passes between our backline then get pressured and boot it forward

Some purists call that building from the back :lol: [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

We were winning trophies under Cruijff with Zubi, with Van Gaal and Hesp, with Rijkaard and Valders, with Pep and Valdes, with Lucho and Bravo.
We won 10+ La ligas and 5 CLs in the last 20 years with "normal" GKs who were meh to ok with feet.
And we were still the best team in the world and in Spain.

I don't even remember how this forum created an obsession that a crucial thing for a Barca's GK is his passing skills.
Gk is supposed to save shots.
His passing skills are a bonus.

If we can get a GK with both skills, awesome.
But, a world class Gk with average passing skills is always > a good, but not world class Gk with an awesome passing skills.

kilian

Again trying to be too smart for his own good. If he stayed at his side, he would`ve saved that free kick. Really needs to stop doing that shit.

Home of Barca Fans