1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

onzeXI

ter Stegan has occasional brain farts that will upset fans ... more than somebody like Courtois or Neuer, but he is still a quality GK. There are no perfect GKs. I think he will turn out to be good value, but only time will tell.

abual3bed1

It's a bargain already. 12m for a 22 year old very high rated and very talented GERMAN goalkeeper. I say it's a great piece of deal by the board.

Vilarrubi

@cule4life I was talking of the risk involved with bringing in a young player without Champions League experience.. even the most optimistic person understands the risks when bringing in a new player? Look at Torres when he went to Chelsea after the form he showed at Liverpool and that was in the same league! There is risk involved whether you believe he will succeed or not. Everyone in football understands that.

Egert

Estonian Culé
New Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen had a first meeting with coach Luis Enrique this morning. #fcblive [bild]

L

linetty

ter Stegan has occasional brain farts that will upset fans ... more than somebody like Courtois or Neuer, but he is still a quality GK. There are no perfect GKs. I think he will turn out to be good value, but only time will tell.
I can recall only 2 brainfarts in his whole carrer so far and 1 one of them was in a friendly.

Neuer is a brainfart machine, by the way...and Courtois has a brick wall in front of him, some cases can not be compared

Vilarrubi

@catalinutzR80 No brought up in United Kingdom but my mothers side of the family is from Sabadell and Calella

@catalinutzR80 By the way I don't value my opinion more than anyone elses because I have Catalan background.. Everyone's opinion is as valid as the next wherever they are from.. Just my initial thought with Stegen was a risk.. but the people who watch him week in week out have told me his qualities and I hope he is a massive success

CatalinR10

@catalinutzR80 By the way I don't value my opinion more than anyone elses because I have Catalan background.. Everyone's opinion is as valid as the next wherever they are from.. Just my initial thought with Stegen was a risk.. but the people who watch him week in week out have told me his qualities and I hope he is a massive success

Great words my friend but I was asking you because I wanted to know if I have potential to impregnate a 18 yo model spanish girl.

Home of Barca Fans