1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Temptation

Welcome back.

Tf mate? I wasn't on a sabbatical from the forum or anything.

As opposed to what certain people say I don't spend a lot of time online here.

I'm the kinda user who comes online for 10-15 minutes and makes 5-6 posts. So certain genius minds just assume stuff......while staying online browsing the forum for way longer than me. :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Bothers me that thread name isn't Marc-Andre ter Ansplant.

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] L. And this guy is supposed to be Dutch with the van's, der's and de's written lower case. Disappointed.

He's German

A bit of an L for you. Every country treats the name prepositions differently. In Belgium for example they are written with a capital letter every time.

Besides I did it to sell the joke.

Andresito

Staff member
He's German

A bit of an L for you. Every country treats the name prepositions differently. In Belgium for example they are written with a capital letter every time.

Besides I did it to sell the joke.

The gist is still the same as Dutch in this case. Lower case t.

Disappointed.

kollegah

Tf mate? I wasn't on a sabbatical from the forum or anything.

As opposed to what certain people say I don't spend a lot of time online here.

I'm the kinda user who comes online for 10-15 minutes and makes 5-6 posts. So certain genius minds just assume stuff......while staying online browsing the forum for way longer than me. :lol:

not quite

you are more the guy who posts 5700 times in 10 months, which is roughly 600 posts a month or 20 posts a day (every day).
but as other members already suggested, you and online forums is a big love.

also nice try at not being a complete nerd.

JohnN

not quite

you are more the guy who posts 5700 times in 10 months, which is roughly 600 posts a month or 20 posts a day (every day).
but as other members already suggested, you and online forums is a big love.

also nice try at not being a complete nerd.

Nice one!!
The dude with constant shit posting (in multiple forums) believes he has a life.
Once he gets a job, post/day will drop.

Temptation

His hair looks great. Fantastic transplant. Man looks a decade younger. Take the hair pill lads. It's brutal. Even Hairatio approves.

Home of Barca Fans