1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Nazario1985

My biggest fear for this season.

We need a GK who can keep us in the game when the middle will brain fart, which will happen as for any club.

This guy it's either we dominate and everything is good or we're fucked.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, if he has a poor or average season he will most likely be the next guy to be forced out.

serghei

Well, if he has a poor or average season he will most likely be the next guy to be forced out.

I think so too. But he'll be the same as Pique. Unsellable. Who the hell would want damaged goods who think they are great? See a top team ever putting up a serious bid for this clown? I don't.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think so too. But he'll be the same as Pique. Unsellable. Who the hell would want damaged goods who think they are great? See a top team ever putting up a serious bid for this clown? I don't.

No top team will sign him because most of them already have a GK. Maybe he'll go back home to Germany.

He probably want to be Germany's #1 when Neuer presumably retires after the WC so doubt he'll be content sitting on the bench IF the club find a suitable replacement.

KingLeo10

Barca after singing Kounde:

Decent to good defense: Araujo, Kounde, Christensen, Alba, Dest, Pique (sub) etc.

Decent to good midfield: Pedri, Gavi, Busquets (sub), Kessie, Nico etc.

Good attack: Lewa, Auba, Fati, Ferran, Raphinha, Dembele

Hopes: Competing for LL, CL QF or above

Meanwhile, El Muro, be like:

Y'all forget about me? Watch this space :valverde:

JamDav1982

Courtois best GK in Europe last season most likely.

Lets this season break down goals for both MATS and Courtois in same way.

Interesting expirment.

blaug

He isn't even that good on the ball these days. Courtouis is decent enough on the ball and is fantastic shot stopper. I'd rather play Pena than Ter Stegen this season

raedkuwait

He is by far the weakest link in the team now, and there is no way for us to compete for any thing
when almost every shot on target is a fucking goal with this clown.

Home of Barca Fans