1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

raedkuwait

As Far as i see it, you cant go any worst with any other keeper, Stegen is the lowest that you can go really, that
shit keeper just cant save any thing if it does not het him. Slow as turtle, Closes his eyes for high balls hhh
i mean really nothing is worst, not one single thing he can do.

Joan

As Far as i see it, you cant go any worst with any other keeper, Stegen is the lowest that you can go really, that
shit keeper just cant save any thing if it does not het him. Slow as turtle, Closes his eyes for high balls hhh
i mean really nothing is worst, not one single thing he can do.

Do you post in any other thread? I always see you moaning about Mats. What did he do, run over you with his scooter?

Barcilliant

Do you post in any other thread? I always see you moaning about Mats. What did he do, run over you with his scooter?

I don't blame him. He's a shit keeper on huge wages. I wish everyone in Barcelona gave him some stick. Can't wait to see him leave.

serghei

Joan might be the 16th person that rates Stegen after Stegen himself, his 1st and 2nd-grade relatives, Xavi, Jose Ramon de la Fuente, and JamDav.

JamDav1982

Joan might be the 16th person that rates Stegen after Stegen himself, his 1st and 2nd-grade relatives, Xavi, Jose Ramon de la Fuente, and JamDav.

From the man who thought Puig was a special talent.

Too easy.

What is my 'rating' of MATS?

Better than Neto who likes of you prefer? You betcha.

Neeraj

It's the usual with Barcelona. We never seem to get rid of problem players in time. It seems like the board takes on average 5 years more to see than what the rest of the fans can see, before they decide to move, by which time the player is already old/out of contract.

It was the same with Alves, when he was really past it in his last couple of seasons but we did 0 preparation. Suarez, Rakitic, etc. and now with Busquets, Alba, Pique...

Real Madrid's ruthlessness is something I am envious of.

vuji_31

They are in confort zone, in one of the best citys in Europe, getting payed 3 x time then somewhere else.

Messi was getting 550mil in 4 years, thats madness. In tine he was already 30.
What to say.

With him everyobe else was getting overpaid.

Home of Barca Fans