CL | Quarter Final - 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-0 (0-3 agg.)

jairzinho

I think the point being made is that Juve are the most organized and compact team in the tournament. Their defensive record speaks for itself. Yea we want to comeback but there shouldn't be any delusions about the magnitude of the task at hand.

jamrock

This should be out starting XI

---------------VV

--alves---pique---puyol----abidal

-------------Busquets

-----Xavi-------------------iniesta

-----Messi----Saurez/eto'o-----dinho

visca Barca!

We will get 5 goals

F

FlaFCB

Is it true juve haven't lost by 3-0 (or 4-1, 5-2) in 13 years?

Saw this on a br site. that they haven't lost by a 3 goals margin in 13 years.

BBZ8800

Is it true juve haven't lost by 3-0 (or 4-1, 5-2) in 13 years?

Saw this on a br site. that they haven't lost by a 3 goals margin in 13 years.

2004 2005 and similar, it was a prime Juve before Calciopoli.
After that they played in lower divisions, later in seria a and they play a Cl for the last few years.
In a cl they came far only once, so more or less in those 13 years, majority of matches were seria a, no Europe and 3-4 years of a cl.

Since seria a is poor, and they are more protected than real in la liga, that record has a quite different meaning then.

Seems like they lost many games by 3. Only one in 5 years though. In 2011 they lost by three to Parma and Napoli, back to back, in Serie A.
Four more 3 goals defeats in 09-10.

Neeraj

The only reason you can say Barca is never completely out of it, is Messi. Even if it's only a 0.1% chance, that's only because we have the GOAT.

I do worry that it's going to be an extremely boring 1:1 with lots of tactical fouls and breaks in play.

Neymessi

When I read Lucho`s pre-match conference comments I feel like smashing my screen. After the thrashing in Turin and a shit show against Sociedad, he is absolutely sure his team can score 5 goals. What the hell is wrong with that man? It`s okay to have hope and be motivated, but this is just retarded.

This is what he needs to stay to make the motivation flow. We need to be as good as able to score 5 to do a comeback.

He did the same against PSG. It worked.

Neymessi

1 hour to go for lineups. Only in lucho era is one more worried about the lineups than the actual match.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I expect nothing but motivated Barca and some nice football by our guys. :barcaflag:

Btw. Mathieu not even on the squad list for this one after starting in Torino just shows how sometimes Lucho doesn't know what he doing

Home of Barca Fans