• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

In all honesty, I don't have a problem in FFP, as much as not relaxing/suspending it in Covid.
Spanish clubs was hit hard by it, and while EPL was on the rise before Covid and Liga on decline, it was downright downfall for the league after covid.
I know UEFA, EPL, Ligue 1 all relaxed role during the pandemic, not sure about Calcio & Bundesliga (don't even know if they have their own FFP)

Messi983

He bought Cruzeiro for around 60m a year ago so I think he has enough money. And now that La Liga is in crisis would also be easier to build a team challenging for Europe than when likes of Sevilla and Valencia will be stronger again (which hopefully will happen soon). I mean, a club like Osasuna is only 3 points away from CL spots and Rayo and Mallorca are still competing for Europe and they don't have much higher resources. If any team could invest 20m in new players it would make a big difference for them. If nothing else they could buy a few younger players, develop them and hopefully sell for profit to re-invest that money again in a few years.

They also have Ivan Fresneda who reportedly a lot of big clubs are following so will be interesting to see what money they'll get for him and how much of that they'll be able to re-invest into the team.

iniestaGOAT

EPL is as bad as la Liga these days.

Fulham is 6th.

Spurs is 5th.

Leister city defenders are scoring two own goals vs Liverpool

Random teams

Gnidrologist

Just a massive talent drain. La Liga full of old players past their prime (minus big 3). All the young talents get plucked away.

English (British) countries are producing good players at the moment too (Saka, Foden, Rice, James) which they werent always doing before.

PL has taken two of the best Spanish managers too in the past 3 months.
They produce some talent, currently their best ti date maybe, but imagine if outside top 3 there were mostly only local boys playing with allerdyces as managers. PL was popular in the 90s too, but no way anybody would give a crap aboyt anyone outside of MU, Arse and maybe Newcastle because of Shearer back then. Money is everything.

JamDav1982

He bought Cruzeiro for around 60m a year ago so I think he has enough money. And now that La Liga is in crisis would also be easier to build a team challenging for Europe than when likes of Sevilla and Valencia will be stronger again (which hopefully will happen soon). I mean, a club like Osasuna is only 3 points away from CL spots and Rayo and Mallorca are still competing for Europe and they don't have much higher resources. If any team could invest 20m in new players it would make a big difference for them. If nothing else they could buy a few younger players, develop them and hopefully sell for profit to re-invest that money again in a few years.

They also have Ivan Fresneda who reportedly a lot of big clubs are following so will be interesting to see what money they'll get for him and how much of that they'll be able to re-invest into the team.

It would take a lot more than that to make a big difference and I doubt very much he put in 60m to Cruzerio.

20m is nothing in football and no one will do that as it will most likely dissapear and get no return on it.

If folk investing 20m in La Liga teams could have impact you think it does folk would be doing it.. they arent.

iniestaGOAT

No where near.

Would Liverpool and Chelsea be 9th and 10th in Liga?

They would probably be worse if we being honest.

I have watched two PL games this weekend itself to see what the hype is about

Liv Chelsea

Currently watching Tottenham Fulham

Absolutely the worst quality of football I have ever seen in my life. These are all top 10 teams and let me tell you my friend none of them would be top 10 in la Liga.

And I know this isn't a one off because all of these three teams have been garbage all season. Except Fulham who are over achieving.

jamrock

Villarreal losing Jackson & Danjuma to EPL, damn that sucks, but they will probably spend the money well to replace them I hope.

Porque

I know they have been looking to loan Danjima as he is not in Setien plans.

Nicholas will sting a bit more, though they got a few decent lads in B if they don't sign anyone.

JamDav1982

Danjumas attitude has been off since summer as he wants out.

It has put off some clubs from signing him.

Cant blame him for wanting the move really.

Home of Barca Fans