João Laporta

JerseyAddict

We contacted agent in May, but Jordi was going to the Euros.
The tournament ended for Spain on the 6th of July at the night, we send an official letter on 8th of Jult

And today on Sport alba says:
"there have been rumours about my situation for a long time. I haven't been told anything in the last month. I've always been willing to help. Nobody can have any doubts about that, I've been here for eight years now. Bar?a is my home and the club of my life. I am willing to answer questions and will speak for myself, but you should also consider asking the president [about the proposed cuts]. We all want the same thing. There cannot be any doubts about the players who have spent so long at the club".

https://www.sport.es/en/news/barca/alba-states-that-he-hasnt-been-asked-to-lower-his-salary-11993130

So nobody asked him to respond to the letter since July 8th untill today?
wtf??? Or he didn't respond to the letter? Or he did and they didn't call him back?
And the registration of new players was at stake?

I am lost...

khaled_a_d

So nobody asked him to respond to the letter since July 8th untill today?
wtf??? Or he didn't respond to the letter? Or he did and they didn't call him back?
And the registration of new players was at stake?

I am lost...

If you are looking for consistency between players and board then of coarse you are lost, and somewhat naive tbh.
I think it is clear there is a PR situation atm, the club finally agreed pay cuts with the amigos and we won't attack them on the media, will allow them to act innocent.
OTOH, I think it is obvious that the pay cut was only accepted very late, probably after Messi left. That is when the players finally realized the shit has hit the fan

serghei

So much going around the bush here.

The story is simple. Barto was a disastrous president, covid hit us hardest, situation is worse than anticipated, Laporta will try to do whatever he can to help the club improve financially, we'll have to kiss any galactico signing goodbye for a good 3-4 years, we go to war with La Masia + opportunity signings like Garcia, Depay etc.

Now let's focus on the season.

JerseyAddict

If you are looking for consistency between players and board then of coarse you are lost, and somewhat naive tbh.
I think it is clear there is a PR situation atm, the club finally agreed pay cuts with the amigos and we won't attack them on the media, will allow them to act innocent.
OTOH, I think it is obvious that the pay cut was only accepted very late, probably after Messi left. That is when the players finally realized the shit has hit the fan

Exactly... there is so much bullshit that this more that i can stand.
he said he said that they said when he said that... FUCKIN liars half of them... In mean players were collecting fat paychecks and thinking, if there is enough for Messi, there is enough for me withouth questioning themselves did they earn that give the club results.

Now when they realize there could be no money at all... now they are inocent babies that don't understand or know anything...

serghei

Who the fuck cares what Bartomeu is preparing? Laporta should ignore this fool now and focus on the important stuff. We have a big stinky mess to sort out.

soul24rage

Yea at this moment, the only thing I care about is how the club is going to get out of this situation. That should be the primary focus, not on what barto might say

serghei

Apparently Laporta made many lies and Tebas will also make a response

:lol: Another one we should ignore from now on. What Tebas with his 50 year contract (lol, we'll probably have flying cars and colonies on Mars by the time it expires) has to say became yesterday's news once we registered the players.

FC433

:lol: Another one we should ignore from now on. What Tebas with his 50 year contract (lol, we'll probably have flying cars and colonies on Mars by the time it expires) has to say became yesterday's news once we registered the players.
that was rejected by Bundesliga and Seria A's clubs apparently.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Just look at the last interview/rant Alba and all it took was literally a few boos and that's it. Same goes Roberto.

jamrock

50 years at 10% of tv revenue, Barca gets what now 150m per season for the revenues?

So for 270m, we would pay back 750m, tebas 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not that football will probably been exist in it's current state in 50 years.

FinBarcelonafan

Yea at this moment, the only thing I care about is how the club is going to get out of this situation. That should be the primary focus, not on what barto might say

Exactly. We need to stop with this daily drama. It does no favours for Barca. It makes us look amateurish and crap team. Nobody is going to want to join this disaster soon.

mc_lovin

50 years at 10% of tv revenue, Barca gets what now 150m per season for the revenues?

So for 270m, we would pay back 750m, tebas �������� not that football will probably been exist in it's current state in 50 years.

Pretty irresponsible not to count on a doomsday event in a few years.

malvolio

Exactly... there is so much bullshit that this more that i can stand.
he said he said that they said when he said that... FUCKIN liars half of them... In mean players were collecting fat paychecks and thinking, if there is enough for Messi, there is enough for me withouth questioning themselves did they earn that give the club results.

Now when they realize there could be no money at all... now they are inocent babies that don't understand or know anything...

it is not the players job to run the club. why should alba think about how the president runs the club? doesn't happen anywhere in the world for that matter.

this is a business, not a charitable organization. you have a contract that you negotiate with the club. club offers you for example 5M a season and that's ok with you. then what do you do, hire some accountants and do a club audit to make sure it is feasible for the club?

Home of Barca Fans