Philippe Coutinho

HanDW

If Everton ends up buying him then Laporta needs to give them a commemorative plaque in the musem + invitation to play the Gamper next year.

Mina, Gomes, Digne and now this ?, BROTHER club.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
giphy.gif

FCMessi

Everton might be hoping to turn Barca's trash into gold again with Coutinho.

It happened with Digne and it may happen again. who knows?

Porque

If Everton ends up buying him then Laporta needs to give them a commemorative plaque in the musem + invitation to play the Gamper next year.

Agreed. Everton in the Gamper is a worthy reward. Maybe they could even loan us Moises Kean.

xxxxxx

There is no chance we get 40m for him. He's currently injured. Not to mention, he hasn't been good for years.

We'll most likely loan him out.

xxxxxx

C'mon atleast 35mio.....dude we have bought him for 150mio..... :(

It's not Everton's fault we paid 150m for him. lol

He just hasn't been consistent or good for years. He's coming off the back of a long injury, so he might even be worse. Everton was reluctant to spend any money on James, so I suspect they'll try and get Coutinho on Loan with an option to buy.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's not Everton's fault we paid 150m for him. lol

He just hasn't been consistent or good for years. He's coming off the back of a long injury, so he might even be worse. Everton was reluctant to spend any money on James, so I suspect they'll try and get Coutinho on Loan with an option to buy.

I know dude..... :(

Rassvet

I would rather have Digne than the rat

Home of Barca Fans