Real Madrid

KingLeo10

If Madrid win this CL, Benzema becomes the best no9 of his generation imo (last decade). Overtakes both Suarez and Lewandowski. 5 CLs being a bit part in all.

Florentino is the real GOAT for assembling a team of players who just know what it takes to win a CL.

serghei

Florentino is the real GOAT for assembling a team of players who just know what it takes to win a CL.

Yea, no slackers, all-around superb mentality. Really no softie in that team, all hard men who put the hours to be the best they can be on the night. A team of professional hard workers who get the job done.

That's what CL is about mostly. Tip-toeing to a CL title is seldom possible.

serghei

Looking at City, Dortmund, PSG, this Bayern, not even speaking about Porto, I'd say Madrid have more than a fair chance. Really flawed teams the lot of them, with terrible defenders. I can see Madrid putting in solid uninspiring performances and dispatching these "dreamers", purely by keeping it together at the back.

JamDav1982

Well, when your opponents in the QF have Kabak and Philips as their central defense, a world of opportunity opens up. :lol:

Those two are abysmal.

Changes way whole team plays both with and without ball.

Teams are just hitting them early and targetting those CBs time and again in way couldnt do before.

Miss Henderson as well big time.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I honestly think they are the favorites if City bottle it in the away leg (very likely). Most experience by far and have what it takes to defeat others.

Home of Barca Fans