Tennis

KingLeo10

Pippen will expose him soon

“Without Pippen there are no championship flags, let alone six, hanging in the United Center. There is no documentary. There is no Michael Jordan as we knew him," reads the preview of 'Unguarded'.

"Here, Pippen talks about what it was like to deal with Jordan on a day-to-day basis as he stood out as the true leader in the Bulls locker room," another part read

:lol::lol: Pippen running low on money eh?

serghei

Team sports are always like that. There will always be claims like X not making it without Y, or Z. This is similar with Messi and Xavi, Iniesta.

zanela

Is anyone actually surprised by this result? I'm not. Nadal is no longer formidable on clay, getting routined by the likes of Rublev and Zverev these days. He's also mentally regressed and can't keep up in a 5 setter. Losing to his adversary is no shame, could have been worse in the final.
The only way Nadal will ever win another GS is to avoid Nole en route to the final and hope someone takes him out, and that someone also has a bad day against him. Lol

I usually don't make definite predictions. But I'm fairly confident when I say that both Federer and Nadal's GS winning days are well and truly over.

Djokovic takes out the greek in straight sets or in max 4.

Richard.H

Is anyone actually surprised by this result? I'm not. Nadal is no longer formidable on clay, getting routined by the likes of Rublev and Zverev these days. He's also mentally regressed and can't keep up in a 5 setter. Losing to his adversary is no shame, could have been worse in the final.
The only way Nadal will ever win another GS is to avoid Nole en route to the final and hope someone takes him out, and that someone also has a bad day against him. Lol

I usually don't make definite predictions. But I'm fairly confident when I say that both Federer and Nadal's GS winning days are well and truly over.

Djokovic takes out the greek in straight sets or in max 4.

Weird hot take, Nadal still won FO 2019, 2020 and US Open in 2019. He is still very much relevant recently in GS. He will still make regular GS semi and final appearances.

zanela

Weird hot take, Nadal still won FO 2019, 2020 and US Open in 2019. He is still very much relevant recently in GS. He will still make regular GS semi and final appearances.

When you follow the tour and not just handful of GS matches, you get a pulse of the mental and physical preparedness of top players but also the dynamics of old and new rivalries. With Nadal, when he was struggling on other surfaces, he was still unassailable on clay with some exception. And although he has won some GS recently, the cracks that were developing have now appeared in his fortress no less. He will most likely drop out of top 3 by the year-end, which will have implications on his GS draws.

But you can keep hoping and as a hopeless nadal fan I will hope with you for some miracle. But I rather be realistic, and save me some heart-breaks.

Richard.H

Tsitstipas is future goat and will easily beat Djokovic

shutterstock_245726512-scaled-940x940.jpg

Resident clown of the forum at it again

Home of Barca Fans